Legal Tampering News (lets try to keep it all in one thread) - Begins today at 3/11 Noon

MAJBobby

21 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

He's clearly on the decline and has basically been a JAG the last two years. He's had 10 sacks or more twice in 9 years. He's had less than 5 sacks in a season 5 times in that same span. This is meh at best. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, H2o said:

He's clearly on the decline and has basically been a JAG the last two years. He's had 10 sacks or more twice in 9 years. He's had less than 5 sacks in a season 5 times in that same span. This is meh at best. 

I mean I get Cobb and Phillips coming off injuries and lost Van Ginkel but not sure where he fits on that defense except for depth.

Just now, The Jokeman said:

I mean I get Cobb and Phillips coming off injuries and lost Van Ginkel but not sure where he fits on that defense except for depth.

He's going to play significant snaps in September and October.

Phillips MIGHT be ready Week 1 but likely won't be 100%.

Chubb won't be back until November at the earliest. 

6 minutes ago, TheWeatherMan said:

Know who else sucks at pass blocking…Travis Kelce.

As much as I hate him he is a football player, he doesn't block but he is tough. Gesiscki is a volleyball player playing football. Doesn't block, isn't tough, doesn't run great routes. Has good hands. He's soft. 

• Agree 1

14 minutes ago, TheWeatherMan said:

Know who else sucks at pass blocking…Travis Kelce.

Kelce is a pretty good pass blocker and probably a bit below average in run blocking.  Gesicki is one of the worst blocking TEs in all of football. Even at just blocking these guys aren’t close to comparable lol 

• Disagree 1

15 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

As much as I hate him he is a football player, he doesn't block but he is tough. Gesiscki is a volleyball player playing football. Doesn't block, isn't tough, doesn't run great routes. Has good hands. He's soft. 

So in other words Gesiscki is a glorified big WR.

Edited by The Jokeman
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, MikePJ76 said:

The most important thing to know about the last 48 hours is Gerrit Cole and Aaron Judge may miss the start of the season.  Everything else is secondary.

Judges MRI came back clean, Cole is worrisome.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BruceVilanch said:

Judges MRI came back clean, Cole is worrisome.

The yankees lie about everything and the fact that they made another offer for Dylan Cease last night leads me to believe Cole is head to at least the 60 day DL....Hopefully judge plays in two weeks at Houston.  His injuries always linger.  

• Agree 2

Just now, 78thealltimegreat said:

No worries friends Christian Wilkins will be taking his defensive line techniques to the Raiders making Pat Mahomes job much harder I’m sure. 

I can’t possibly be the only one who thinks it looks like he shat out that helmet. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 8
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

No worries friends Christian Wilkins will be taking his defensive line techniques to the Raiders making Pat Mahomes job much harder I’m sure. 

Somehow that's both the most perfect and terrifying picture/ai image to encapsulate that deviant.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Or just make Mahomes harder, depending how he grabs.

• Haha (+1) 1