Legal Tampering News (lets try to keep it all in one thread) - Begins today at 3/11 Noon

MAJBobby

19 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

No worries friends Christian Wilkins will be taking his defensive line techniques to the Raiders making Pat Mahomes job much harder I’m sure. 

I’m sure he can’t wait to get a sack on Pat… or at least get a handful of his sack.

• Haha (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

No worries friends Christian Wilkins will be taking his defensive line techniques to the Raiders making Pat Mahomes job much harder I’m sure. 

Why does it look like he’s taking a  💩 on a Raiders helmet??

• Haha (+1) 2

Ravens were scarier with that speed guy they had last year before he got hurt.  With Lamar read option, anyone with speed can be gone if you guess wrong.  Not really worried about Henry, who needs a few seconds to build up speed.  

Henry would be scary on an elite passing team that teams play light boxes against.  

On the Ravens, meh.. whatever. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

I feel like every report I see about New England is some variation of "New England is pushing to sign (Player X), but..." followed with a polite way of saying they hope someone else steps up to sign them.

Edited by SCBills
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

I feel like every report I see about New England is some variation of "New England is pushing to sign (Player X), but..." followed with a polite way of saying they hope someone else steps up to sign them.

Couldn’t happen to a better organization! 

Just now, Warriorspikes51 said:

Time for Sutton Beane

Trade for Sutton?!

Swing for the fences… Trade for Justin Jefferson; 28, next years first and third. 

😂