Legal Tampering News (lets try to keep it all in one thread) - Begins today at 3/11 Noon

MAJBobby

2 hours ago, ngbills said:

Question I have is Beane trying to sign anyone right now? Were we talking to any of these RB's or other guys that signed? Are we talking to guys right now or are we just playing the waiting game. The way they handled the Allen restrux makes me think they are ok just resigning a few of their own, adding late free agents and the draft. Hoping that I am wrong and we can at least add a legit WR, S or DL. 

You'll know we're talking to someone when they sign here just like most offseasons with Beane.

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Oh, he’s about to get paid paid.

Why?  He has been all potential to this point.  He is always battling an injury also.

I was interested in the bills trading for him last year to help the pass rush and now I am really glad they did not.  He really didn't do much in SF.   Washington must love having that extra 3rd this year.

He could only manage to get 3.5 sacks in 12 games in SF playing opposite of Nick Bosa.  

I have no idea why anyone would pay a premium for sacks to a pass rusher who does not get sacks. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

17 minutes ago, MikePJ76 said:

Why?  He has been all potential to this point.  He is always battling an injury also.

I was interested in the bills trading for him last year to help the pass rush and now I am really glad they did not.  He really didn't do much in SF.   Washington must love having that extra 3rd this year.

He could only manage to get 3.5 sacks in 12 games in SF playing opposite of Nick Bosa.  

I have no idea why anyone would pay a premium for sacks to a pass rusher who does not get sacks. 

Stop using critical thinking during FA season!

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, MikePJ76 said:

I think he'll have a Clowney type career, getting paid until he turns 30 on potential, and DL coaches and DCs each thinking they'll be the guy to unlock it. Admittedly I thought he was going to be a beast after his first year, and he still could be (potentially)

• Like (+1) 1