Who's your breakout players for next season?

24 minutes ago, Bruffalo said:

Kincaid is the obvious answer, had a good rookie season but there's so much untapped potential there. 

I'm gonna say Benford.  He's looked good but with the CB1 position stabilized I think he's going to shine at CB2. 

I already feel he's established he can be a potentially elite cb. Him and Douglas were absolutely balling before Douglas injury

You read this thread and it makes you realize how much potential the Bills have for next season and beyond.  I've mentioned previously how we have 6 rookie or 2nd year starters last season and how all of them graded well.  Kincaid, Shakir, Torrence, Benford, Benard, and Cook.  All of these guys should continue to get better.

Now add another good draft class and the Bills should be good for years to come.  Window closed?  Give me a friggin break.  The best may be yet to come.

• Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JerseyBills said:

Who will be this years Bernard, Cook, Benford, Shakir etc? 

Doesn't have to be superstar status butvwhat player will emerge as someone you'll be confident in moving forward? 

I'm going with Justin Shorter having a role on O. Might be a small role but kid has alot of potential and after a red shirt year basically, I could see him having a young Gabe Davis type role and be confident in him moving forward. 

2. Kingsley Jonathan.  Could see him being DE4 in this rotation, he flashed a few times last year in limited role

I like these 2 players. I hope they're given an opportunity. 

1 hour ago, JerseyBills said:

Who will be this years Bernard, Cook, Benford, Shakir etc? 

Doesn't have to be superstar status butvwhat player will emerge as someone you'll be confident in moving forward? 

I'm going with Justin Shorter having a role on O. Might be a small role but kid has alot of potential and after a red shirt year basically, I could see him having a young Gabe Davis type role and be confident in him moving forward. 

2. Kingsley Jonathan.  Could see him being DE4 in this rotation, he flashed a few times last year in limited role

No idea yet. Ill have a better idea after FA, Draft then camp.

1 hour ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

What has everyone seen in Kingsley Johnathan that I didn’t? When did he flash?

He had 5 tackles, 5 pressures, 2 QB hits last year.  

Better numbers than Von?

On topic, I think Andrerson wows in camp, steals a starting IOL job and never looks back. 

Edited by FireChans
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

What has everyone seen in Kingsley Johnathan that I didn’t? When did he flash?

He had 5 tackles, 5 pressures, 2 QB hits last year.  

He's fast

3 hours ago, GASabresIUFan said:

Kincaid.  I think he just scratched the surface this past season.  I expect him to be well over 1000 yards this coming season assuming he stays healthy.

This was my first thought. 

2 hours ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

Dalton "The Cooler" Kincaid. 

Nah.  No offense to your choice of player, I was remarking on the nickname.

The Bills need an an 'Exterminator'.

'Exterminator Elam'. 🤔

Or a T-Bone.

image.thumb.jpeg.3a9f4ee2c8747d53613382a2994ee1e4.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

I am saying Benford too. I don't think he will be CB2. He might start the season in that role but I expect him to be the consensus best corner on this team by mid season. It was closer than most imagine last year already. He just doesn't have the splashy ball production that Douglas had as a result of Zach Wilson. 

Are you the guy who consistently throws shade at Douglas?  Last I checked, Benford had chances to make plays against Wilson, Zappe, Easton Stick, Mac Jones, Jimmy G & Sam Howell but (absent a forced fumble against NE) didn't.   Maybe I'm a neophyte, but I think causing turnovers is kind of important.