Bills Cap Status - Approx $4.25 under cap 4/03/2024 (added roster change summary)

9 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

image.thumb.png.950946b79b790e5e491aa3181d0a06a6.png

Some untapped potential still? Maybe?   17.2  YPR is massive.      Is he 28.  6'2 215

I am not sure.  It is just a name that will not go away when I ask friends if they have heard anyone connected to the Bills.  Would fit what I think they are looking at 

37 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

One name I keep hearing from friends that I trust that work at various levels in the league connected to Bills is Noah Brown

I’d take that. Need to fill out the WR room

25 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

I am not sure.  It is just a name that will not go away when I ask friends if they have heard anyone connected to the Bills.  Would fit what I think they are looking at 

Doesn’t really move the needle. More of let’s dumpster dive hoping we get lucky and he realizes his potential in Buffalo. Didn’t we just try that with Harty and Sherfield?

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, TFBillsfan said:

Doesn’t really move the needle. More of let’s dumpster dive hoping we get lucky and he realizes his potential in Buffalo. Didn’t we just try that with Harty and Sherfield?

And Isabella. 

1 hour ago, Aussie Joe said:

Extension most likely 

Could be not as long as he wanted, like two years instead of four or five. Not so appealing to be back on the market at 32. (He'll be 30 in August.)

59 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

image.thumb.png.950946b79b790e5e491aa3181d0a06a6.png

Some untapped potential still? Maybe?   17.2  YPR is massive.      Is he 28.  6'2 215

An older Gabe Davis. 

Davis: 45 catches for 746 yards, 16.6 avg. 6'2" 210.

Brown: 33 catches for 567 yards, 17.2 avg. 6'2" 215.

• Like (+1) 2

33 minutes ago, finn said:

An older Gabe Davis. 

Davis: 45 catches for 746 yards, 16.6 avg. 6'2" 210.

Brown: 33 catches for 567 yards, 17.2 avg. 6'2" 215.

I’d be curious to compare opportunities though as Davis had a ton and blew a lot of them 😂. His 45/746 was immensely disappointing imo 

15 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

I’d be curious to compare opportunities though as Davis had a ton and blew a lot of them 😂. His 45/746 was immensely disappointing imo 

Just what I was thinking. Davis was a WR2 playing opposite Diggs with the best quarterback in football. Brown was a backup playing with a rookie, albeit a terrific one. 

18 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Noah Brown had 567 yards on 55 targets. Gabe Davis? 746 yards on 88 targets. 

2 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

Noah Brown's RAS is identical to Gabe Davis' with similar height/weight. He showed he can put up #1 numbers when asked to in Houston last year but also a guy that can be a good depth guy. To me he's a poor man's Davis and welcome him and 2 draft picks to round out our WR depth.

10 hours ago, mjt328 said:

These kinds of signings are really how you win in Free Agency.  The big splash ones are usually the mistakes.

Leonard Floyd, Connor McGovern and Taylor Rapp were all very good signings, who helped the team quite a bit.

DaQuan Jones, Jordan Poyer and Micah Hyde were also cheap deals when we first got them.

Oh, I'm not saying they weren't.

But he uses "remember when we kept making signings up against it?" as his argument as to why signing all of the biggest, most expensive FA's are realistic for us.

I was just saying it's not a 1 to 1 comparison.

Edited by BillsFanForever19

On the FA WR separation rankings somebody posted a week or 2 ago, Noah Brown was one of the few WRs in the league with less average yards of separation than Gabe last season. I'm not sure he's what we're looking for.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 1

3 hours ago, TFBillsfan said:

What? Brown had some elite games last year as a 1 and 2 option and will have the luxury of Diggs,Kincaid,Shakir,rookie