Poyer released

beebe

3 hours ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Truly the end of an era on the backend of the defense. Thinking this means Rapp is back soon. 

Perhaps Beane and McD will will dig up a couple of diamonds in the rough as replacements, as they did in 2017.    It has been said that safety is one of the most important positions in this defense.

4 minutes ago, BobbyC81 said:

Perhaps Beane and McD will will dig up a couple of diamonds in the rough as replacements, as they did in 2017.    It has been said that safety is one of the most important positions in this defense.

It was McD and Whaley that dug up those diamonds. Beane was still in Carolina.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo Super Fan said:

The right move by the Buffalo

Bills Jordan Poyer is on the downside of his NFL career in my opinion. Go Bills! Let’s Go Buffalo 

Bill Walsh used to say “It’s better to let go of a player one year too early than one year too late.”

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, FireChans said:

It was just McD. Whaley was getting Pegula coffee and waxing his car.

Yes Whaley/Nix missed on EJ & then Whaley doubled down on Sammy, but we haven't won a trade like Shady for Kiko with Beane.

Edited by uticaclub

4 hours ago, MikePJ76 said:

Buffalo plus talked about this the other day and said he could be released and resigned in the summer

heck I wouldn’t be totally shocked if he’s on the market pretty late in the game or during the season as a guy jumping onto a roster cheap if a contender (ie Buffalo) had an injury 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Farewell Jordan Poyer.  One of my favorite Bills of all time.  I appreciated your hard work, determination to become the best and your love for our fan base  You’ll be missed and considered Mafia for life

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 hours ago, No_Matter_What said:

Cmon, just stop.

1. Beane is too smart to draft safety in the first in general.

2. There isn't one close to be worth it this year.

3. We are drafting WR in the first this year almost no matter what.

It was a joke. Agree with your first two points. But cannot be certain about the 3rd. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, beebe said:

Oh she is gonna be pssd

1 hour ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Hyde and Poyer never WINNING together in a Super Bowl with the Bills is a shame. 

Edited for passion

5 hours ago, Success said:

When the Bills win a title, there are players I'm going to think about w/ gratitude, and wishing that they could have achieved that goal while they were on the team.

Hyde & Poyer top that list.  They helped give the Bills D a fierce identity, and were always a joy to watch.  I wish both guys the best.

I’ve always had a vision of the 90s HOFers all being there when we finally win it all, and celebrating with the current team.  Next year in NOLA, party on Bourbon Street?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

I’ve always had a vision of the 90s HOFers all being there when we finally win it all, and celebrating with the current team.  Next year in NOLA, party on Bourbon Street?

I didn't realize it was in NOLA next year!  That's a bucket list city for me.  If we make it, I'm goin'.....

• Like (+1) 1