Officially the Offseason: Tyreek Hill Assaults another woman

DrDawkinstein

2 hours ago, BillsShredder83 said:

also for the "$$$ grab" crowd..... she had a wild surgery on her leg and the suit is for $50k........ in our countrys healthcare? theres not a penny leftover for her.

even if she has top notch health insurance and its free.... missed time from work. physical therapy. half dozen plus doctor visits and follow ups. possible loss of function.

factor all that, and then remember Tyreeks contracts. this is not a money grab, dude belongs in a cage

She makes her money from attention. Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, OnlyFans, etc. No doubt she pushes 7 figures a year doing this, and based on how she's completely blowing up on social media, I'd bet her income doubles from this publicity. Easily. The amount of the lawsuit is meaningless. Tyreek is a POS but this girl is about the $$$, they both can be true.

19 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Maybe she thought this was on the up and up, mentorship for her son... he wanted in the cookie jar, and when he figured out it wasn't happening, that short fuse was lit. 

I'm blown away at the amount of dudes standing up for this dork. Beat up his pregnant gf, could've killed the son.... survived.... tyreek is on a recorded call talking about breaking his arm at 5 and saying "at least he'll fear me"... no charges.

Last summer getting physical with an old fishing captain.... and half the board is "whoa whoa, let's wait till the facts come out". Her legs broke. Tyreek s history is ONLY putting his hands on people weaker than him.... while being a pro athlete at thattttttt

I'm 35, and short of Ray Carruth, and maybe Darren Sharper/kellen Winslow ii, he's the biggest dirtball to be celebrated in the sport of the last 2-3 decades

People are so hyper focused on girl who posts pics of herself on social media for attention and must go:

game of thrones shame GIF

To pay attention to the creepy married multiple kid having millionaire athlete hits on, invites over and breaks single mom's leg aspect of this whole thing.

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

She's 3 inches taller than him it's the first time she's done any kind of football drills, and one of the things he messaged her before they met up was "I've been know to be a good stepdad"

It's weird how she might not have thought this was a football tryout or something.

She put him on his ass, first try, as she is much bigger than he is.   

"Sophie Hall, a plus-sized influencer with more than 2 million followers on Instagram, claims she was invited to take part in an offensive line blocking drill after watching Hill train in his backyard on June 28, 2023, per a copy of the lawsuit published by the Daily Mail.

On her first defensive-line rep, Hall alleges that she managed to push Hill backward, drawing laughter from a group of witnesses, including Hill's trainer, mother and sister. Hall said in 2019 that she is 6-foot-1 and weighs 250 pounds, while Hill is listed by the NFL at 5-foot-10, 191 pounds."

I don't know what she was there for--and obviously he hit back too hard.  But your "he's a big strong man who assaulted another woman" take is clearly misstating the events described in this article.

2 hours ago, QCity said:

Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, OnlyFans, etc. No doubt she pushes 7 figures a year doing this

You believe that a 6'1" 250 pound, female, plus size model makes 7 figures a year posting on social media?  Lmao.  Please say it was sarcasm.  

8 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

She put him on his ass, first try, as she is much bigger than he is.   

"Sophie Hall, a plus-sized influencer with more than 2 million followers on Instagram, claims she was invited to take part in an offensive line blocking drill after watching Hill train in his backyard on June 28, 2023, per a copy of the lawsuit published by the Daily Mail.

On her first defensive-line rep, Hall alleges that she managed to push Hill backward, drawing laughter from a group of witnesses, including Hill's trainer, mother and sister. Hall said in 2019 that she is 6-foot-1 and weighs 250 pounds, while Hill is listed by the NFL at 5-foot-10, 191 pounds."

I don't know what she was there for--and obviously he hit back too hard.  But your "he's a big strong man who assaulted another woman" take is clearly misstating the events described in this article.

I don't think it said that, just that she pushed him back which was enough to get people to laugh, and again she's only 3 inches taller. Yeah she's heavier than him but also I'm guessing that isn't as much muscle as it is with Hill.

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Mister Defense said:

Well, if appearance means anything, she looks like a super trustworthy person in the photo, someone not at all trying to get attention, publicity...

And this photo seems to solidify that trait:

image.png

Sorry I will pass on that A$$.  Thats too much!!!

giphy.gif

Edited by Toyo321

20 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Awesome take. She posts pics so she's the untrustworthy one.

Here is Hill's background for comparison:

In 2014, Hill was dismissed from Oklahoma State’s football team after being arrested and accused of domestic violence. Hill allegedly threw his pregnant girlfriend around “like a ragdoll,” punched her in the face, sat on her, punched her in the stomach and choked her, according to a police report obtained by the Tulsa World in Oklahoma.

Hill pleaded guilty to domestic assault and battery by strangulation. He received three years of probation and was sentenced to enroll in a year-long anger-management course, a program designed to rehabilitate those who’ve been convicted of battery.

And in 2019, Hill was the subject of a criminal investigation for alleged battery after an incident left his son, then 3, with a broken arm. As of 2019, the case was inactive after medical investigations determined the arm was broken by accident. Hill did not receive any discipline from the NFL.

And in 2023, Hill is being investigated by Miami-Dade police about allegations that he hit a charter employee at Haulover Marina on Father’s Day, has faced legal troubles before over alleged violent incidents. According to a tip received by Local 10 News, the alleged incident took place at 6 p.m. Sunday when Hill got into a disagreement with the worker and ended up hitting the man.

But she posts pics.

Good for you.

She's a  phony publicity hound.  Yup, thanks for the details on Hill that almost everyone knows--including Hall.

Very likely a money and publicity grab, but we will see.

14 hours ago, Warcodered said:

I don't think it said that, just that she pushed him back which was enough to get people to laugh, and again she's only 3 inches taller. Yeah she's heavier than him but also I'm guessing that isn't as much muscle as it is with Hill.

Whatever it was, they were engaged in some sort of consensual physical challenge that he took too aggressively when embarrassed, so this doesn't fall into "Assault"---certainly not in the way it has for this guy in the past.

On 2/27/2024 at 9:44 PM, DrDawkinstein said:

I understood it the first time. You'd rather side with the woman beater.

I think it’s fair to want the facts in every situation.  That’s not too much to ask. I’m not sticking up for Hill, just trying to be responsible. 

Edited by Augie

44 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Whatever it was, they were engaged in some sort of consensual physical challenge that he took too aggressively when embarrassed, so this doesn't fall into "Assault"---certainly not in the way it has for this guy in the past.

Really because it comes off as he was trying to do some sort of flirty mock football drill where he got to put his hands on her got embarrassed got more aggressive and broke her leg.

• Agree 2

On 2/27/2024 at 9:38 PM, AlCowlingsTaxiService said:

Haven’t we learned to not buy into every story like this that comes across the wire 

I think what I’ve learned is that when a woman claims to have been assaulted by a football player, that a lot of TBDers believe she’s lying 100% of the time. 

Great fan base!!

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Warcodered said:

Really because it comes off as he was trying to do some sort of flirty mock football drill where he got to put his hands on her got embarrassed got more aggressive and broke her leg.

yes, I said that.

53 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I think what I’ve learned is that when a woman claims to have been assaulted by a football player, that a lot of TBDers believe she’s lying 100% of the time. 

Great fan base!!

I don't think many are disputing the basis for her lawsuit--this was a witnessed event and she has the records to prove it.  My issue was equating this to domestic abuse cases involving Hill or other players. 

59 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Great fan base!!

She is openly admitting she was playing football/practicing drills with Tyreek.

It doesn't surprise me she got hurt. 

I myself wouldn't agree to playfully spar with Jon Jones for good reason.

Tyreek is not a good person, I know that. But this woman definitely was a willing participant in contact drills with an NFL player, bad decision. 

16 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

yes, I said that.

I don't think many are disputing the basis for her lawsuit--this was a witnessed event and she has the records to prove it.  My issue was equating this to domestic abuse cases involving Hill or other players. 

The story lines up with, his ego got bruised so he got angry and made sure to knock her to the ground, I'm not sure how that isn't in line with domestic abuse.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Dislike 1

4 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

The story lines up with, his ego got bruised so he got angry and made sure to knock her to the ground, I'm not sure how that isn't in line with domestic abuse.

Tell me all of the cases of domestic abuse you have read about that begin with 2 adults lining up across from each other (willingly) and pretend they are performing a football maneuver, where one breaks the other ones legs as a result of an overly aggressive form of this play.

The guy is a known POS, but equating this with his previous acts isn't accurate.

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Southern_Bills said:

Tyreek is not a good person, I know that. But this woman definitely was a willing participant in contact drills with an NFL player, bad decision. 

“She was asking for it,” in other words. 

Gotcha. 

6 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Tell me all of the cases of domestic abuse you have read about that begin with 2 adults lining up across from each other (willingly) and pretend they are performing a football maneuver, where one breaks the other ones legs as a result of an overly aggressive form of this play.

The guy is a known POS, but equating this with his previous acts isn't accurate.

the real issue is they are not partners or domiciled together or any of the things that make it a domestic abuse. It’s just assault if he intentionally did this and wasn’t just a clumsy moment. 

that said, getting in a physical altercation similar to what’s claimed with your spouse would absolutely still fit the bill for domestic abuse all the same as pushing her into the stove if you were cooking together, hitting her “accidentally” if doing a house project, or if at the gym and you dropped the bar on her cause she made a joke about you not being strong 

14 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

You don't think there are any domestic violence stories where the pair is physically playing around the abuser gets embarrassed in some way and then suddenly turns violent.....really?

Edited by Warcodered

32 minutes ago, Southern_Bills said:

probably not going to be many sympathetic jurors for Jon Jones if you are doing a playful slap fight, you make a joke and he rocks your jaw. 

I won’t claim to know what transpired between these two but…. If he intentionally laid a hit on her to get back at her, he’s going to deservedly pay the price 

1 minute ago, ColoradoBills said:

In what world is it a good idea for a guy like Tyreek Hill to even agree to participate in a thing like this?

He is not a smart man.

yea, I mean, if he goes in expecting to be self deprecating and having fun it’s fine I guess… but even then she trips over her own feet and you look like a jerk 

going into it trying to show her up is real dumb.

but I guess he did that powder puff flag football kick return that was pretty well received 

• Agree 1

12 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

You don't think there are any domestic violence stories where the pair is physically playing around the abuser gets embarrassed in some way and then suddenly turns violent.....really?

you’ve never heard of the 3 point stance exemption? If you get in a stance and they don’t retreat, you can totally wreck them with impunity 

23 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

the real issue is they are not partners or domiciled together or any of the things that make it a domestic abuse. It’s just assault if he intentionally did this and wasn’t just a clumsy moment. 

that said, getting in a physical altercation similar to what’s claimed with your spouse would absolutely still fit the bill for domestic abuse all the same as pushing her into the stove if you were cooking together, hitting her “accidentally” if doing a house project, or if at the gym and you dropped the bar on her cause she made a joke about you not being strong 

Intentionally crushing your spouse with a heavy weight yes that would certainly be abuse.

but that's not what is being described here (by only one party no less).  

• Agree 1

15 hours ago, Southern_Bills said:

Do you often paraphrase entire statements to make them say what fits your narrative? Or just today?

Southern_Bills better keep your head. Don’t forget what your good book said. 

Edited by Gugny
  • Agree 1

On 2/27/2024 at 9:38 PM, AlCowlingsTaxiService said:

Haven’t we learned to not buy into every story like this that comes across the wire 

Ohh great, all this board needs is more Araiza-like vomited threads.

On 2/27/2024 at 8:31 PM, DrDawkinstein said:

Is it safe to say, "alcohol may have been involved"?