Rate your hatred (Chiefs vs Patriots)

Rigotz

I hate the Chiefs more at this point. Mostly for the fact the Brady teams never really kept the Bills from anything. They never were any threat except maybe to make a wildcard once or twice and lose in the first round even if they managed to get in.

This version of the Bills with Allen might have won the Super Bowl in either of the last two years they got bounced by the Chiefs.

The Patriots are Boston's team and I want all things Boston to lose always, all of the time, forever until I die.

The Chiefs are more of a respect thing that, when we do finally overcome them, is going to feel so great and our Super Bowl that year will be that much sweeter.

• Like (+1) 1

The Patriots will always be top dog.  Always.

It's recency bias to rank the Chiefs even close to them.

I hope no Boston team ever wins again.  That entire fanbase is cartoonishly unsufferable.  Chiefs fans are full of themselves right now - but they didn't have much to cheer about prior to the past 5 years or so, and it's not like any other teams there are doing much..

I hate the Patriots even now. Knowing they cheated. On a scale of 1-10. 12.

I don't hate the Chiefs. That's a good organization. Excellent coach. Great QB. Maybe a 2. But I enjoy watching them. Except when they play us. Chiefs fans are cool. Can't say the same for Pats fans.

No team will touch Miami for me.

Maybe Stockholm Syndrome with Pats, but I didn't hate them that much and still consider Brady the best all time.

Perhaps living in KC skews my view but they are getting up there in hating. I used to be fine cheering for them come playoff time, until probably 2020.

I lived in Masshole land during our drought and the Pats legacy which sucked really, really bad. 

I'm going Chiefs though as we have been knocked out of the playoffs by them in 3 out of the last 4 yrs when we actually have a franchise QB now. I bet we have 1 SB victory by now if we didn't get knocked out by them. 

I can't blame the Pats for their success when the Division was basically handed to them every damn year as the Bills/Jet/Dolphins didn't have a franchise QB to battle test the Pats.

I hate them, just by way of they are our main rival in terms of winning the AFC and Superbowl.  It's tough.  I also think Mahomes is a bit overinflated by the media.

It is nowhere near the Patriots though.  They were there for so long.  They were insufferable and boring.  I never liked Brady and always thought Manning was better.  You had the cheating scandals too.  Plus they were in the Division.  To think I was kind of pulling for them in Brady's 1st Superbowl.

The Chiefs, as a franchise is always one I considered a cousin to the Bills.  Old AFL rivals, great fan bases, a lot of lean seasons, 2-sport midsized cities.  Their fans enjoying a dynasty is almost like us being blessed with one.  I cant hate their fans as I think they deserve it as much as we do.  

Andy Reid is a coach who I am happy for.  

The Chiefs havent really dominated the Bills either.  Just the 3 playoff losses.  1 Was given away, and this year's was right there for the taking if only the team converted on bleeding the last 2 minutes and moving the ball 28 yards.

Also, the Chiefs going through a gauntlet made it feel like they earned it a bit more.  Had to play a WC game, then won in Buffalo, then Baltimore, then beat the NFC's best team.  Respect.

Personally, I hate the chiefs MUCH more. Here’s why:

when the patriots had their dynasty, the Bills were a gong show for most of those 20 years. I mean, we weren’t even close to competing with the patriots. We never even had a single good QB during that 2 decades, and had a rotating cast of crappy coaches and GMs. It’s not like the patriots were ever blocking the Bills path to a championship…

But the chiefs on the other hand stand in Buffalo’s way in the post season seemingly every year. The Bills are a really good team, but the chiefs are just a bit better and we just can’t seem to get past them.

Now, had the Bills not traded the chiefs that #10 pick (for relatively cheap!) to draft Mahomes, the AFC might run through Buffalo…

so, yes. Chiefs by a mile for me.

19 hours ago, Rigotz said:

Interesting to see so many people hating Miami.

I don't even pay attention to them. Josh Allen is their Daddy and we dominate them in every critical moment.

Those of us who are long time fans are still against the Dolphins due to the decade of the 1970s.  20 straight  losses  causes that loathing.

It was a brutal time

I hated the Pats during their run, but it was more out of pure jealousy because of how shoddy and poorly run the Bills were in comparison.  The entirety of the AFC East was a joke and essentially, every season started with a bye for the Pats.

With the Chiefs, I hate how they are the ONE team standing between us and the Super Bowl.  We FINALLY have a great team again but we're just not great enough...it's infuriating 

Interesting enough, I had little "hatred" towards the Pats. They were so much better than the Bills and the rest of the league that I could never consider it a rivalry. 

Now the Chiefs? ***** the Chiefs. 

Belichick, Brady, Gronkowski, Wilfork, Bruschi, all get a 10/10 for me on the hatred scale.

The worst I can give to the Chiefs is maybe a 7 for Mahomes ... I like Andy Reid and I don't mind Kelce when he isn't playing the Bills. The vomit inducing non stop showing of Taylor Swift after every Chiefs one yard gain, I blame the networks and the league for that.

For me, the Chiefs aren't even close to the patriots in the hatred department.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.