Congrats to our resident KC fans

Success

Just now, Warcodered said:

Have you seen the ***** flaming pit that is Chiefs Planet? How exactly is that working out for them?

I mean, that IS true, actually. That place is beyond toxic.

I've gotta try for the good karma though.

12 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Have you seen the ***** flaming pit that is Chiefs Planet? How exactly is that working out for them?

Was just going to say this. Kinda hard to congratulate a fan base that has such a cesspool contingent (even though I know there are plenty of good KC fans).

Some of my biggest annoyances with them are the continued use of the barbaric Tomahawk Chop, Mahomes always wagging his fingers in that stupid come hither manner, and their grating radio announcer always saying "Touchdownnn!! Kannnnsas Cityyy!" 

Screw them, Nick Wright, and Taylor Swift 

Edited by buffblue

5 minutes ago, Success said:

One of the most obnoxious sports media personalities is a Chiefs fan who constantly taunts our fanbase and craps on our QB, and essentially entirely for his own financial and personal gain.

I can't see Karma being a part of this.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Pin this and let’s see how many KC fans congratulate us after Allen gets his, likely at Chef’s expense. That is all. 

Like the one that consistently shows up here would, why wouldn't they, the Chiefs have 3 now 2 back to back.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, buffblue said:

Was just going to say this. Kinda hard to congratulate a fan base that has such a cesspool contingent (even though I know there are plenty of good KC fans).

Some of my biggest annoyances with them are the continued use of the barbaric Tomahawk Chop, Mahomes always wagging his fingers in that stupid come hither manner, and their grating radio announcer always saying "Touchdownnn!! Kannnnsas Cityyy!" 

The “barbaric tomahawk chop?”

How do you ever sleep at night?

3 peat never been done...perhaps the Bills hoist the Lombardi next year.  If they do I'll be rooting for the Bills and Josh Allen all the way.

Also...I am not a poster at Chiefs planet...that place is awful.  It's mostly Chiefs"fans" who are the worst of the bunch...they sort that fit the stereotype....and the type you don't find many of at the games because they can't afford the tickets.  I hope your impression of Chiefs fans isn't just based on Chiefs planet.

Thanks for the congrats.  Hope to see you guys again next post season.  Allen is going to get one someday....too good not to.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

IF YOU WANT TO CROWN THEIR ASS, THEN CROWN THEIR ASS!

37 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

3 peat never been done...perhaps the Bills hoist the Lombardi next year.  If they do I'll be rooting for the Bills and Josh Allen all the way.

Also...I am not a poster at Chiefs planet...that place is awful.  It's mostly Chiefs"fans" who are the worst of the bunch...they sort that fit the stereotype....and the type you don't find many of at the games because they can't afford the tickets.  I hope your impression of Chiefs fans isn't just based on Chiefs planet.

Thanks for the congrats.  Hope to see you guys again next post season.  Allen is going to get one someday....too good not to.

My impressions of Chiefs fans is basically Chiefs Planet, Bill and you. So unfortunately, yes, Chiefs Planet makes up a good portion of that. 

Too good not to, but so was Marino. And Peyton only got one with the Colts in the shadow of the GOAT. 

• Haha (+1) 2

They won.  It's over.  31 teams and fan bases are unhappy.  49er fans are calling for Shanahan to be fired.  (One referred to him as their version of Marv Levy.  Ouch!)  I won't be watching any replays.  I won't tune into the NFL network until it's time for the Combine.  It's time to stop lamenting and move on to next season.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, buffblue said:

I'm sure Nick will be insufferable tomorrow. 

9 hours ago, Success said:

It is but the people that own it allow it....this place could be pretty ugle if it was allowed.    Every fan base has idiots, the problem is social media allows the cream of the clowns to rise to the top.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.