UPDATE - Please pray for my wife

whorlnut

It is with sadness to say that my wife of 20 years passed last evening. She was 46. She was a wonderful wife and mother and a joy to everyone she met. Die hard Bills fan. Especially loved Poyer and Knox (like most women do…haha). I’m devastated, but I can’t thank you all enough for your thoughts, prayers, well-wishes, and donations. You are all amazing and now, even more than before, a part of my family. 

God bless all of you, and make amends with your loved ones before it’s too late. There will be a lot of good coming from this trajedy through the advice that she has inspired and all the recipients of her organs that will get the opportunity to continue to live. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 73
  • Shocked 2

I work in a hospital with people in similar situations. I know life will never be the same. My thoughts are with you.

One thing has gotten me through great tragedy after the initial period of grief. It’s this maxim:

”Love from as deep a place as this pain has touched.”

Tragedy cuts us to depths we didn’t even know we had. The only thing that can bring light out of that new dark place is to push the seeds of love down to those depths.

Thats the best I have to give you brother.

Edited by NORWOODS FOOT
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

My heart strains for your loss, you have your family to lean on, and all of us here to support you as best we can🙏

• Agree 1

So sorry for your loss.  I referred to the below quote from Kahil Gibran often after my father's passing:

“When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight.”

Edited by Haslett_Stomp
  • Like (+1) 3

37 minutes ago, whorlnut said:

It is with sadness to say that my wife of 20 years passed last evening. She was 46. She was a wonderful wife and mother and a joy to everyone she met. Die hard Bills fan. Especially loved Poyer and Knox (like most women do…haha). I’m devastated, but I can’t thank you all enough for your thoughts, prayers, well-wishes, and donations. You are all amazing and now, even more than before, a part of my family. 

God bless all of you, and make amends with your loved ones before it’s too late. There will be a lot of good coming from this trajedy through the advice that she has inspired and all the recipients of her organs that will get the opportunity to continue to live. 

My heart breaks for you. I know how much I love my wife, and how lost I would be without her.

Although there are no words that can bring you true relief, I hope that the many memories, laughs and good times that you shared will warm your heart in this difficult hour.

Sending love and good thoughts your way my friend. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.