Joe Brady Officially Promoted as Bills OC!

KDIGGZ

Welp... he was a better OC than Krazy Ken, but not by much. I was at the Chargers game in LA, and after about the fifth time I heard, "number 76 declaring as eligible..." my 13yo son, and I would look at each other in exasperation. I feel like Brady ran that RB-up-the-middle play a dozen times or more, and it might have averaged about 1.5 ypc. They used it a fair amount in the last KC game also, although I think it actually worked in that game. I do believe that Brady got better as the season progressed, but I still think the Bills are lacking a true offensive mind on their staff. Tired of having an OC that's learning on the job.

• Like (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, TheWeatherMan said:

Josh Allen vs Carson Palmer 

Like Carson Palmer wasn’t good enough to win a playoff game.. let’s not act like he was the reason for Marvin’s playoff record lol

Just now, dpberr said:

I like the hire. He will need to incorporate even more variety into his game plan next year.

Did you bother looking at the stats?  

His only playoff game with the Bengals was vs the Jets 18-36 146yds 1TD 1INT 54QBR.  Most of his losses were with Andy Dalton who was brutally awful in the playoffs.  

Does Brady get credit for McD defense not blowing leads? That was really the biggest difference. The numbers under Brady are not any better and never approached the Dorsey good game levels. I hope Brady proves me wrong but his O was inspiring. Allen became Cam Newton, which he always was capable of being. But I thought the goal was bigger that that? Allen won’t last long if that is the plan with him. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.