3 KC Chiefs Fans Found Frozen to Death after Charger game

43 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Was my first thought too...... but more coming out now

https://nypost.com/2024/01/24/news/dad-of-kansas-city-chiefs-fan-who-died-in-yard-eyes-drugs/

100% there are going to be drugs involved, whether the "fun" kind or malicious placement.  As a recovering addict i know the disease doesnt discriminate, but the guy is a "respected HIV scientist".... that doesnt exactly scream friends that f* with opiates.

The sleep w/ noise cancel and fan thing being brought up so quick is weird.... thats not normal behavior and would be pretty convenient for a killer to offer up.

Pics of the house show its in a very residential neighborhood, his coat was insiide. Like his dad said, he coulda kicked in a window, or knocked on any of the 20 houses within a 2minute walk of there, in an emergency.

Im obviously speculating bc its interesting, but the whole story smells to high hell

Maybe they did concoct something together and it had some bad side effects. The sleeping with headphones and fan thing just seems like him trying to cover up that he was drugged out of his mind.

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Was my first thought too...... but more coming out now

https://nypost.com/2024/01/24/news/dad-of-kansas-city-chiefs-fan-who-died-in-yard-eyes-drugs/

As a recovering addict i know the disease doesnt discriminate, but the guy is a "respected HIV scientist".... that doesnt exactly scream friends that f* with opiates.

"My friend banged on his door and then busted a window and yelled and announced her presence while she’s inside and still nothing from him? Then the cops come 10 [minutes] later and he comes out nonchalant in his boxers with an empty wine glass in hand??! Nothing is adding up. Dave, Clay and Ricky need and deserve justice.”

I meeeeeeeean.......

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

"My friend banged on his door and then busted a window and yelled and announced her presence while she’s inside and still nothing from him? Then the cops come 10 [minutes] later and he comes out nonchalant in his boxers with an empty wine glass in hand??! Nothing is adding up. Dave, Clay and Ricky need and deserve justice.”

I meeeeeeeean.......

seems like its going to come down to:

1. malicious - for unknown reasons

2. OD, the alive one was on hard drugs too, woke up to dead friends. panicked, froze, did nothing out of fear, and is now playing dumb.

im leaning towards #2 now that i think of it. would be REEALLYYYYYYY interesting if the toxicology comes back clean/low alcohol/weed.... thats venturing into Netflix series territory

• Agree 2

These "friends" seem like they collectively share one brain cell...

If these people are your "friends," how the hell do you not wonder why their cars are in front of your house for days after you last saw them? Then people were posting about the friends being missing, the home owner guy was aware they were missing, yet never said anything?

I guess he also doesn't have a dog to let out back, trash cans, or even a glass window to take a peak into his back yard for 3 days? It's so unbelievably bizarre.

And how do 3 grown men just hangout in the freezing cold all night together, and not one of them is coherent enough to notice how cold it is? Obviously drugs/alcohol were involved, but I've never been so drunk that I could just ignore the freezing cold. The second the tiniest breeze blew by, I'd wake right the hell up 😅

• Like (+1) 2

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

I mentioned above that I would like to see the toxoligy reports. No way 3 grown men got so damn drunk none of them could make it inside.

On 1/24/2024 at 4:27 PM, BigDingus said:

If these people are your "friends," how the hell do you not wonder why their cars are in front of your house for days after you last saw them? Then people were posting about the friends being missing, the home owner guy was aware they were missing, yet never said anything?

According to reports I read the guy who is renting the home (aka. "the Professor") was asleep for 2 days and has now checked himself into rehab. thats what fentanyl does. Now his friends are dead and more than likely he is going to end up in jail

14 minutes ago, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

RIP fellas.

I'm so glad I don't partake. The words "Hey Babe, you wanna do some lines, possibly laced with Fentanyl, then watch the game while stoned?" will never cross my lips.

How can you appreciate the nuances of football while stoned or ripped-drunk? There's only 17+ games a year, I want to appreciate every play.

• Agree 1

12 minutes ago, boater said:

How can you appreciate the nuances of football while stoned or ripped-drunk? There's only 17+ games a year, I want to appreciate every play.

MJ does not do that to you.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1

42 minutes ago, ddaryl said:

I mentioned above that I would like to see the toxoligy reports. No way 3 grown men got so damn drunk none of them could make it inside.

According to reports I read the guy who is renting the home (aka. "the Professor") was asleep for 2 days and has now checked himself into rehab. thats what fentanyl does. Now his friends are dead and more than likely he is going to end up in jail

The article states that the police are not investigating the case as a homicide.  

On 1/23/2024 at 1:54 PM, billsintaiwan said:

That is bloody awful. On the other hand, I can totally see bong hits and alcohol leading to this. I passed outside a New Years party once (bong hits and alcohol) when I was seventeen. Luckily I was also tripping. Woke, walked back into the house and everyone stopped and stared. They said my skin was blue. Of course they may have been tripping too.

Something similar happened to me kind of. I got kicked out a New Year’s Eve party bc I was completely hammered and stupidly starting fights (why I just smoke weed now for the most part.) I started walking down the street and I guess I fell out in a pile of snow on the side of the road. Woke up in a bed in a house at a completely different party and so cold I couldn’t feel any extremities. Thankfully there are still good people in this world because it must’ve been 15 degrees out and I surely could’ve froze to death too. I definitely feel sympathy for the people. Although I was a teenager when this happened, not in my late 30s. 

On 1/23/2024 at 4:29 PM, RobbRiddick said:

Ah, so you were able to stay warm inside your yellow submarine. Always a good plan

Better than the Ocean Gate submarine 

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, prissythecat said:

The article states that the police are not investigating the case as a homicide.  

Interesting. I read another article where they said people who knew the guy who lived was nicknamed the professor because he could concoct drug cocktails, so I assumed he would be arrested.

If these guys bought some tainted cocaine and un-suspectingly ingested this much fentanyl then that is a different story. Really pisses me off that people lace everything with this crap

• Agree 1

36 minutes ago, ddaryl said:

Interesting. I read another article where they said people who knew the guy who lived was nicknamed the professor because he could concoct drug cocktails, so I assumed he would be arrested.

If these guys bought some tainted cocaine and un-suspectingly ingested this much fentanyl then that is a different story. Really pisses me off that people lace everything with this crap

Using illegal drugs has always had some element of danger in it. What's it cut with?  Does something in it that we're not aware of interact with alcohol? Who knows?

But this is now a new and incredibly dangerous thing, lacing all kinds of drugs - pills, powders, whatever - with fentanyl. Ahh, the good old days when the worst that could happen is that you'd buy some inert crap....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, DapperCam said:

Bet the dude inside was glad he was already passed out and unable to venture outside with his buddies to partake in whatever they did.

You mean like freezing to death?

Yeah, I would think so.

1 hour ago, ddaryl said:

Why would he go to jail unless he held the other three down and forced them to ingest the drugs or he knew the fentanyl content? Who knows who brought the drugs there to begin with.

Edited by Beast

On 1/23/2024 at 2:53 PM, muppy said:

I was at an Air Force Academy football game once where this man was found passed out drunk in the parking lot., on the ground.  He was lucky to have survived.

He supposedly attended with a bunch of people and he just went missing during the game

Those kinds of stories give me the total creeps.  How maudlin.

This actually happened to me at Bills games. Twice about a year apart. It was terrifying for my family.  I entered rehab and have been in recovery for quite a while now. 

I share that only because my experience is that addiction makes otherwise normal people do astoundingly stupid things, often life-threatening.  It doesn’t reflect on the person’s value as a human being. Once drugs and alcohol are involved, all rational choice is lost. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Beast said:

Why would he go to jail unless he held the other three down and forced them to ingest the drugs or he knew the fentanyl content? Who knows who brought the drugs there to begin with.

if he mixed them or sold them to the guy he can be charged with their deaths. 

6 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

if he mixed them or sold them to the guy he can be charged with their deaths. 

And there is only one person that knows that. These cases are a lot harder to prove than people realize. I know this directly from my profession.

It is rare when people are charged in these sort of cases. It sounds as if the guy whose house it was at is lucky he didn’t croak himself.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.