Chiefs - Ravens / Go Chiefs

SCBills

If the Chiefs beat the Ravens, it will be the first time Mahomes has won a playoff game after beating the Bills in the playoffs. As much as we prop up Chiefs as our Super Bowl, the Chiefs empty the tank against the Bills like it is theirs too. 

I go the other way. It's easier for me to palate the Ravens winning. In that sense it's like "well, if we pulled out the Chiefs win - we probably would have lost to the Ravens".

If the Chiefs go on to win it all, I won't be able to shake "if we just got over the hump in that game, we would have won it all". 

For some, that's a good feeling. To me, it makes the loss hurt that much more.

I hope Chiefs get crushed in the Super Bowl.  I prefer Lions to beat them but don’t care. I would route for the 49ers too.  I just want them to lose badly on national tv and see the camera pointed at Swift during the process.   

Pulling for the Ravens.  They've been a solid team all year in a very physical division.

KC had an easy road in the playoffs...playing a defensively depleted, non-physical finesse team in the Dolphins.  Bills, even though they got the win, were beat up in a very physical wildcard game with the Steelers, allowing KC to again face a depleted defense.   So...I am hoping the Ravens physically beat up the Chiefs.

I will be rooting for Detroit in the NFC.  Detroit is such a positive story.  

If Detroit makes it past SF...I will root for them in the SB.  If SF prevails, I will root for a good, competitive game.  

2 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

I just got so sick of seeing Taylor Swift every time Mr. Swift made a catch, I want the Ravens to pummel the Chiefs into submission to see her looking sad.

The whole obnoxious Kelce suite just needs to go away. No, we don’t want to see Taylor everytime Kelce makes a catch. No, we don’t care about the Kelce mom. No, I don’t care that Jason Kelce is retiring and shirtless in the suite. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Brand J said:

If you watch the games you’ll inherently be pulling for one or the other. I was the biggest Giants fan when they beat the 18-0 Pats. I had never been so emotionally invested in a team that wasn’t the Bills.

Never. Not once. I cheer for Buffalo and that’s it.

Only other thing I’ll do is cheer against a team. Never for one.

Go Ravens. Send a message to OBD that they are wasting their QBs prime by not supporting him with talent around him. 
Mahomes

Lamar

Burrow

Allen is equally if not more talented all around than all of these guys and yet here we are building our Dline year after year. 

Baltimore is going to win it

They actually have a healthy defense Kansas City got so lucky that they had to face two playoff teams that were decimated by injuries

Nobody wants to talk about that was really beat up going into that game playing in the cold weather

Our defense was the most beat up I’ve ever seen it

17 hours ago, Gugny said:

I’ll be rooting for the Chiefs to get to the Super Bowl.

I don’t dislike the Chiefs and I don’t dislike Mahomes. 

But I will root for the NFC team in the Super Bowl. 

Go Ravens....  and I don't like them....

16 hours ago, starrymessenger said:

Unlike some I've got nothing against Mahomes. He's obviously a great QB and frankly seems a pretty good stand up guy. I think Ravens beat him though and im good with that because I don't want to turbo charge Nick Wright. 

Mahomes showed his true colors after the loss to the Bills in the regular season.  Eff him.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.