Great football Khalil

Simon

1 hour ago, Simon said:

You were one-half Chris Jones step from becoming a Buffalo legend tonight.

Looking forward to seeing more of you next year.

Gonna likely step into Davis #2 role next year and likely will put up 800+ yards in it. I have high hopes for him. The dude is a baller.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

Don’t forget Kincaid who single-handedly saved TWO fumbles from becoming turnovers.  Beyond impressed with those two kids.  Way more heart today than Diggs displayed, for example.

1 minute ago, Big Turk said:

Gonna likely step into Davis #2 role next year and likely will put up 800+ yards in it.

He can’t play that role.  He’s a slot.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Coach Tuesday said:

He played mostly outside in college, fwiw. Regardless, he'll see an uptick in targets and I think that's more relevant when considering him a Davis replacement, rather than specifically where he lines up.

3 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Don’t forget Kincaid who single-handedly saved TWO fumbles from becoming turnovers.  Beyond impressed with those two kids.  Way more heart today than Diggs displayed, for example.

I think he can. He did in college.  He gets separation. Led the NFL in average yards of separation against man coverage his rookie year and was likely high again this year.  Haven't seen those numbers come out yet.

Edited by Big Turk

Shakir, Kincaid, Cook, and a Rookie/whoever/whatever we're bringing in it damn well better be something, along with Brady having a full offseason as the OC, which I'm assuming is obviously going to happen unless he somehow gets a HC job in some ridiculous fashion, could really make this offense something to see next season. Especially with this O-line doing so well and having some continuity.

• Like (+1) 2

Shakir has been amazing. We have him, Kincaid and Cooks as building blocks for the next 2-3 years. Gotta add more big time weapons for Josh and keep adding to the OL. Luckily it is a great draft for both this year.

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

And to think, there were more posters on here than not that wanted him cut for Andy Isabella. Goes to show Pre-Season football means nothing.

And to think, there were posters on here that thought DeAndre Hopkins would have been a waste of money and who thought that Davis would finish the year as a top WR2. You know the ones.

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Goin Breakdown said:

Shakir was great. Kincaid as well. Idk why they don't use Kincaid more. He always gets extra yards. These two need to be focused more in our offense. 

We were too busy running into the dt's of the Chiefs in the second half. Took way too long to adjust. 

48 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

And to think, there were posters on here that thought DeAndre Hopkins would have been a waste of money and who thought that Davis would finish the year as a top WR2. You know the ones.

Geesh - guilty conscience much? I wasn't specifically calling you out. You would have been far from the only one. 

And I don't recall saying Hopkins would be a waste of money. On the contrary, I said I'd be interested at his TEN contract.

As for the Davis thing, I also never said he'd finish the year as a top #2. Just that at the time you and the others were calling him out, his numbers were among the top for all WR's. 

Edited by BillsFanForever19

1 hour ago, Coach Tuesday said:

#2 in production, not in alignment. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.