BuffaloBill

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Unbelievable. 

Had them at home.

Had the ball on offense with a chance to win. 

Had a 44 yarder to tie the game. 

Just cannot lose like that. 

Are you really surprised though? 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Regardless how well Allen does or doesn't do he's the one who's going to get all the blame in the national media.  It will just be oh, Allen can't beat Mahomes in the playoffs.   Bills defense was decimated and couldn't get the stops they needed.  But Bills offensive players don't have an excuse.  Diggs dropping that ball, THAT is what he is paid the big buck$ to do. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Nitro said:

Back to the drawing board.  Dump a lot of these vets and go youth movement.   Thanks for the fun banter this season guys and gals. 

I think this will happen no matter what du to the salary cap.  there will be a purge.

Josh should have seen the open receiver rather than going for the score.  Fake punt was foolish.  Defense gave up too much to Mr Swift.  This is where folks like Milano would have made a difference.

2 minutes ago, billsfanfrom83 said:

Only if allen was smart and hit Diggs underneath for the first instead of trying to be a hero and throw a td

Yeah I would have played for TD and try to get it as close to the first down there

Josh should have seen the open receiver rather than going for the score.  Fake punt was foolish.  Defense gave up too much to Mr Swift.  This is where folks like Milano would have made a difference.

• Like (+1) 3

Not upset with the end of the season.  Numb since the 13 second game.  Hate to say that but I can not get over worked about the Bills.   Too hard on my health.

• Agree 1