There is no dominant team

28 minutes ago, DrBob806 said:

If they lose today (they won't), this board will be on suicide watch.

You're right here!  It's been nice communicating with all y'all this season, but if they lose, I'm staying clear of this place!

Nervous about today's game.  Weirdly, though, I think the Bills might do a little better next week (if they make it) just because I'm hopeful they get a few key people back from the MASH unit.

After last night's game, my #2 choice looks good to make the Big Dance.  Lions are better than the Bucs today, and will murdelize Purdy next week.

• Like (+1) 2

Any given Sunday and best team doesn’t always win, but to me Ravens are dominant. They have an all around incredible defense, the GOAT kicker, best at running the ball and oh the QB is going to be MVP (can debate this but he is going to win it)  don’t love this matchup but let’s get through today first 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

SF and Baltimore look pretty dominant to me, but they are both beatable too.

I am straight up scared of San Fran; for some reason, I can't get fully scared of Baltimore.  I think it's because we just played them not that long ago in Buffalo in the playoffs and won without too much fuss.

Of course, that game has no bearing on the one hopefully coming up between us.

10 hours ago, KellyToTasker said:

To the Chiefs? The team that has played in more big games and won multiple Super Bowls, is going to be so incited that it matters? No way, they’ve had six games since then, it’s a blip. Buffalo is going to explode with energy tomorrow, Bills win.  

I hear ya. I am right there with you. I think the Chiefs are a team who knows success and have tasted victory enough to not have the hunger of the Bills. But with that comes experience, focus, attention.

Every game is different. The Ravens came out sluggish and turned it on in the second half. So did the 49ers.

the Bills can beat any team in the league. We can also lose to anyone when we start playing sloppy. As Brady says, let’s just get to 1-0 for the week. 

• Agree 1

13 hours ago, Patrick Fitzryan said:

I, like everyone else, thought San Francisco was the class of the league and possibly destined for the SB. They are drowning right now. Lamar Jackson just had a Tyrod Tayor game. If we can hurdle the Chiefs, the world is ours, man. 

This is the year we grind out a SB win. Next year, we add a WR, get healthy on D, and cruise to our second SB win. 

13 hours ago, Bob Jones said:

What makes you think the Bills are the dominant team? They *may* win out and grab the Lombardi trophy, but from what they have shown me this year, I'll believe it when I see it. Even in the Miami game 2 weeks ago, they certainly didn’t show domination over the Fish....thank God for that punt return TD! And last week, let's be honest, the Steelers shouldn't have even been in the playoffs.

Bob you are always so up beat about the Bills, it is amazing that such a wimpy team has won four (4) consecutive AFCE titles and the QB leads the league in so many categories, it’s just an honor that you even bother with them…, 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, boyst said:

I hear ya. I am right there with you. I think the Chiefs are a team who knows success and have tasted victory enough to not have the hunger of the Bills. But with that comes experience, focus, attention.

And I think we’re good there, too. Bills are only showing experience, focus, attention. Dialed in, Go Bills.

1 hour ago, Don Otreply said:

Bob you are always so up beat about the Bills, it is amazing that such a wimpy team has won four (4) consecutive AFCE titles and the QB leads the league in so many categories, it’s just an honor that you even bother with them…, 

Most people in this thread seem to be agreeing with me, in that the Bills are not the dominant team in the league right now, but rather, the Ravens are.

I do hope the Bills go on a 3-game binge of excellence to end the season though! Like many long time fans, I would love to see them hoist the Lombardi trophy 3 weeks from today.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

15 hours ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

We now know our road to the Super Bowl.  Home game in Buffalo tomorrow, going to Baltimore next Sunday (1/28), then Las Vegas (2/11).  Only question is who is going to meet us in Vegas?

The Detroit Lions

If lamar had a tyrod taylor performance what was Josh's performance last night?

Either way this Baltimore team is the closest there is to dominant. they dominated both of the NFC teams in the Championship game and I have a feeling with their Safeties and LBS will have a shot at not just winning but dominating KC too. We will see but I'm sick of seeing taylor cheering like a hyena after every big play. 

2 minutes ago, miketysonslisp said:

If lamar had a tyrod taylor performance what was Josh's performance last night?

Either way this Baltimore team is the closest there is to dominant. they dominated both of the NFC teams in the Championship game and I have a feeling with their Safeties and LBS will have a shot at not just winning but dominating KC too. We will see but I'm sick of seeing taylor cheering like a hyena after every big play. 

Right. You never know until the Super Bowl is over. The Ravens look dominant to me. They've smacked down the other pretenders, with only the Chiefs left.

If they blow it against KC or in the Super Bowl, history will say they were good but fatally flawed. If they win both, we'll be saying they were unbeatable and dominant.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.