B movies - post your favorites

SinceThe70s

I always had a soft spot in my heart for low budget movies that exceeded expectations. The other night I introduced my son to one of my faves: Repo Man. Hadn't seen it in years and it still held up - as a B movie. 

Post 'em if you got 'em

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, dhg said:

Plan 9 From Outer Space

The most horrible amusing movie ever made... I used to threaten kids that if they didn't clean their rooms Plan 9 was the movie of the night. They always managed to clean things up after having watched it once. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Paranormal Activity was based at a house approx a mile from my house. I'm not sure if it was  a B movie but definitely low budget. This from wiki

Originally developed as an independent feature and given film festival screenings in 2007, the film was shot for $15,000. It was then acquired by Paramount Pictures and modified, particularly with a new ending that cost an additional $200,000. It was given a limited U.S. release on September 25, 2009, and then a nationwide release on October 16, 2009. The film earned nearly $108 million at the U.S. box office and a further $85 million internationally for a worldwide total of $194 million.[7]

• Awesome! (+1) 1