The classic uniform for the Divisional Round against the Chiefs

Draconator

This year they did. It’s still officially one of the Bills uniforms, but teams aren’t allowed to wear their 3rd uni in the playoffs.

I suspect, and I haven’t heard this anywhere, the Bills will showcase a new throwback uni next season and I think it will be the 90’s version with red helmets.

4 minutes ago, harmonkillebrew said:

Did they stop the grazing buffalo throwbacks?  Still love those extra stripes

• Like (+1) 2

49 minutes ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

Can you imagine if they would have been like:

Boom. 90s throwbacks. 

The 84-86 red helmet with blue facemask are my favorites. I liked the shade of blue used on their jersey and always thought the blue facemask looked good.  A not too distant second is the 60 era throwbacks.  

I hope to never ever see the Bledsoe era jerseys again and wish someone would edit them out of all archived footage.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

This year they did. It’s still officially one of the Bills uniforms, but teams aren’t allowed to wear their 3rd uni in the playoffs.

I suspect, and I haven’t heard this anywhere, the Bills will showcase a new throwback uni next season and I think it will be the 90’s version with red helmets.

Ive been waiting for that uniform since they killed it in 2002. I'd love that!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, Since1981 said:

Blue blue awful. It feels like NFL is slowing down on the fad for all the weird sh#t. Puke mustered or Dear god the bengals and Browns white stuff.

fad is ending

The only way that fad ends is if the NFL gets rid of Nike as the jersey supplier. 

12 hours ago, Blazman11 said:

The 84-86 red helmet with blue facemask are my favorites. I liked the shade of blue used on their jersey and always thought the blue facemask looked good. 

They went 8-40 in those.  No thanks.

17 hours ago, Blazman11 said:

The 84-86 red helmet with blue facemask are my favorites. I liked the shade of blue used on their jersey and always thought the blue facemask looked good.  A not too distant second is the 60 era throwbacks.  

I hope to never ever see the Bledsoe era jerseys again and wish someone would edit them out of all archived footage.

Speaking of facemasks.. Are there really not able to make ones that you can't get your fingers stuck in?  Why aren't visors mandatory?  

The best part of this is it seems the Bills are moving away from the all blues. Most fans don't like the all blues or reds so maybe the organization finally got the message. Last season they wore the all blues for the majority of home games.

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Utah John said:

Some day I hope to see the Bills wearing the standing bison helmets again. I still think they're classic, in a way the charging buffalo isn't.  

I like the standing bison once in a while, but the charging bison is the best.

The thing I don't understand is that whenever they wear the uniforms with the standing bison, the players wear all white uniforms. They almost never wear blue jerseys as a throwback. Why?

Edited by Mark Vader

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.