Sorry to say... But Diggs is done.

ShipUPride

10 minutes ago, weebdestroyer12 said:

No Diggs isn't done, Buffalo is done with him, they completely gave up on him. They do not resonate his competitive energy anymore. My man is on an island all alone. And today was exactly why he needs to be included had Allen passed it to Diggs instead of Shakir, it would be a 1st down with a chance to run out the clock a TD and off to Baltimore.

Diggs is a competitor and you guys just like the Bills organization lack that killer mindset like he has. You guys call him a diva or toxic to the locker room, I say he is exactly the kind of mindset player we need.

Screw that. Playoff choker in Buffalo, made his career off a miracle play in Minnesota 7 years ago. 

Guy constantly shows up small in the biggest moments and has the audacity to be any kind of a diva.

Glad he came to Buffalo when he did. But he’s just not good enough.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Screw that. Playoff choker in Buffalo, made his career off a miracle play in Minnesota 7 years ago. 

Guy constantly shows up small in the biggest moments and has the audacity to be any kind of a diva.

Glad he came to Buffalo when he did. But he’s just not good enough.

Yup, that 60 yard pass to him was absolutely perfect and went right thru his hands. I'm at the point where I honestly don't know what to do with Diggs anymore. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

11 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Yup, that 60 yard pass to him was absolutely perfect and went right thru his hands. I'm at the point where I honestly don't know what to do with Diggs anymore. 

They can't do anything with him. He's back next season as well as Bass, Miller and Knox. The cap hits to cut them is too big. 

1 hour ago, Big Turk said:

Sure dude. The Bills are taking a 31.1 million dead cap hit when they are already over the cap by 40 million and will need to massage the cap as it is...just add another 31 million to it and then also have to pay another player to take his place.  

Good God, the intelligence on this board seems to get lower and lower every year.

Yep and Rodgers contract was too big to trade too. Er I mean Carson Wentz. I meant Russel Wilson. I meant Deshaun Watson. Must be that low IQ

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, benderbender said:

Yep and Rodgers contract was too big to trade too. Er I mean Carson Wentz. I meant Russel Wilson. I meant Deshaun Watson. Must be that low IQ

Notice the entire list is primarily QBs. In a league full of bad QB play you have teams who will make a move at finding someone even remotely competent. How many teams going to be interested in 30yr WR. I will be surprised if Diggs is moved this offseason.

A lot of us took Diggs side over the summer. 

I was one of them. 

But sorry.. you have to then back it up with actions.  And Diggs went from WR1 to WR3 second half of the season and then drops the filthiest dime of a deep ball in a Divisional Game.. after, once again, getting murked by Sneed all game.  

I miss the “I’m him” Diggs, because i have no idea who that guy reppin 14 is out there anymore. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I was one of them. 

But sorry.. you have to then back it up with actions.  And Diggs went from WR1 to WR3 second half of the season and then drops the filthiest dime of a deep ball in a Divisional Game.. after, once again, getting murked by Sneed all game.  

I miss the “I’m him” Diggs, because i have no idea who that guy reppin 14 is out there anymore. 

Agreed man. I’m a huge Diggs fan and I’m completely disappointed in how he finished this season. I don’t want to hear crap about double teams. WR1 studs still find ways to get open and make an impact. All that moaning and groaning he did last offseason just for him to come out again and be a non factor in yet another playoff game is something I can’t rock with. 

• Like (+1) 1

My guess is tomorrow during the Year End Press Conference - we're going to hear that Diggs was playing through something for most of the end of the year.

You don't go from playing like he did in the first half of the year to playing like he did in the last half and being targeted that little for really any other reason.

I'd bet the foot thing that has intermittently been popping up on the Injury Report was a broken bone in there that's been really hampering him. This caused him to be used less in the game plan to at least keep him on the field as a threat. They downplayed it bc they wanted teams to game plan for him, double him, and fear him. But the pain and infrequent usage caused him to mentally be off.

This idea that he just hit a wall and went from a Top 5 WR in the league to "done" in a matter of weeks is crazy talk. If it isn't an injury, then I don't know what's going on mentally that has him off. But he's not done. You don't fall off a cliff that quickly.

Edited by BillsFanForever19
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Diggs, all mouth, no hands. He's dropped more passes this year, than I have deuces. Brady has taken him out of the gamelan a lot more, but that still doesn't account for the dropsies. He also takes himself off the field a ton. He's constantly waving for a replacement. Not sure what's up with that, but it was happening back when Dorsey was still here. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, benderbender said:

This might be the worst comparison on this board. 

1 hour ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

My guess is tomorrow during the Year End Press Conference - we're going to hear that Diggs was playing through something for most of the end of the year.

You don't go from playing like he did in the first half of the year to playing like he did in the last half and being targeted that little for really any other reason.

I'd bet the foot thing that has intermittently been popping up on the Injury Report was a broken bone in there that's been really hampering him. This caused him to be used less in the game plan to at least keep him on the field as a threat. They downplayed it bc they wanted teams to game plan for him, double him, and fear him. But the pain and infrequent usage caused him to mentally be off.

This idea that he just hit a wall and went from a Top 5 WR in the league to "done" in a matter of weeks is crazy talk.

Weird how that foot pain made him drop an 80 yard bomb right in his hands..

• Like (+1) 3

4 hours ago, SCBills said:

I was one of them. 

Me too. He was right last offseason.  But he didn't hold up his end this year.  At all.  That drop was killer.  I don't know if it cost us the game, but man he's gotta have that. 

1 hour ago, AlCowlingsTaxiService said:

Weird how that foot pain made him drop an 80 yard bomb right in his hands..

He gotta have it.  It took THE WHOLE GAME to set up that shot play.  And it literally went right through his hands.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.