Taylor vs Mafia

pennstate10

10 hours ago, Just Jack said:

Maybe the Bills should ask her if she would sing the national anthem or be the halftime show?  

John Mayer and Harry Styles duet or Kelce’s ex. If we are making this WWE, go full heel.

Edited by DasNootz

3 hours ago, BillsPride12 said:

FWIW, my Boss has a source that Tayler Swift does indeed have a Suite reserved for the game this weekend 👀

Fwiw...

A friend of mine in the media can get me into sabres, bills, amerks, orange, etc any game any year at any time, to watch from their suite.

Except this week.🤷🏻‍♂️

My guess is she's in their media suite (the media company is local, but is owned by a huge national broadcaster)

13 minutes ago, Heavy Kevi said:

Fwiw...

A friend of mine in the media can get me into sabres, bills, amerks, orange, etc any game any year at any time, to watch from their suite.

Except this week.🤷🏻‍♂️

My guess is she's in their media suite (the media company is local, but is owned by a huge national broadcaster)

Wouldn't surprise me...I think she has a little more clout than Me, you, and your buddy 

15 minutes ago, Heavy Kevi said:

Fwiw...

Except this week.🤷🏻‍♂️

What section is the media suite? 

Just now, TrentEdwardsCheckDownOn4th said:

What section is the media suite? 

I have no idea. I haven't actually taken him up on the offer at highmark.

This game would have been the first time I did.

4 hours ago, BillsPride12 said:

Yeah there's no way Taylor Swift would be able to sit in general seating and just blend in with the rest of the fans.  She is on a completely different Celebrity tier than Hailee.  I get that it's super annoying the way the NFL coverage crams TS down our throats nobody wants that.  But some of the personal hate and expectations towards Swift are unfair in my opinion.  

She is a hard worker which the Mafia should respect.  I respect her talent and hard work.  She seems to be a good role model for girls.  I think her being in Buffalo adds some pazzazz to our party.  Maybe she’ll jump through a table.  Glad she’ll be here.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

Are they gonna boo Swift if they show her on the big board?  I would hope Buffalo fans would have a little more class than to do that.  It's not like she's Bon Jovi or something trying to buy and move the team.

I suspect you would hear boos because those would be the dopes that are drunk and shouting.....drowning out the few that would cheer.  

For those having fun with all of this and posting funny pics and memes and making jokes....good on ya. This is a funny thing to poke fun at.

For those who legitimately have a problem with Swift or claim she's "attention mongering" or any of the other ridiculous stuff you see on Twitter and elsewhere...get a life. Swift has done nothing since all this began but show up to the games and root for the person she's dating. Big f'n deal. She is literally just existing. Just living her life. And the NFL needs/wants Taylor Swift around FAR more than Taylor Swift needs to be associated with the NFL. The league gains a ton from her presence. She gains...well...nothing but headaches and harassment for showing up, I would imagine.

If the mere presence of a talented, successful, famous woman at an NFL game legitimately triggers or angers anyone, then said person has some issues that go far beyond a sports league's coverage of said famous woman.

All of that having been said...I hope Ms Swift has a lovely time in Orchard Park watching her boyfriend get eliminated from the playoffs.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

If you hate the Chiefs now, just wait until you see Taylor Swift and Mahomes wife in the press box if the Bills do lose this game.🤢🤮

is that what you experienced as a miami fan last week?

• Haha (+1) 1

I hate the whole Taylor Swift thing but I did see an interesting post on Twitter during the Lions game. Someone screen grabbed a picture of Eminem in the crowd and put the caption "God, stop showing Eminem, it undermines the game".

And I had to admit, yeah, when they show Eminem I really don't care. Not sure if this is because I'm a misogynist, prefer Eminem's music to Taylor's, don't hate the Lions as I do the Chiefs, or because I've only seen him in the crowd for 1 game as opposed to a whole season

13 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

If you hate the Chiefs now, just wait until you see Taylor Swift and Mahomes wife in the press box if the Bills do lose this game.🤢🤮

Do you ever daydream that you're Mahomes' wife, fantasise about him coming home from a hard day's training and walking into the kitchen to find you cooking him his favorite meal, then giving you a tender kiss on the back of your neck and promising you a game ball if they win that weekend, all while calling you your special pet name "beastie"? 

On 1/15/2024 at 10:20 PM, PastaJoe said:

Stay classy Buffalo. You wouldn’t like it if another team’s fans treated Josh’s girlfriend poorly. It’s not her fault the NFL and networks give her all the attention. Bad enough they showed tailgaters jumping off a snow mound through a flaming table.

Taylor courts the attention: see the ridiculous Kecle jacket against Miami. 

• Eyeroll 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.