Game Thread: Miami at Kansas City - Peacock exclusive

chongli

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Thrivefourfive said:

I can’t get a clear picture on peacock. I’m wired into the modem on Roku Ultra

Maybe reset your modem? What speeds are you getting? What are you supposed to get? 

Crystal clear here 

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Mahomes finally gets the flag he's been lobbying for.

Next time Dolphins get the ball they're going to have to throw it, going to be fun to find out if they can do it when it's literally do or die in the game.

They look like they’re not even trying on offense I’ve never seen anything like it lol I think they d really only got one gear and they just kind of do what they do 

Just now, dma0034 said:

If I'm the Dolphins I make a call to the Bears about Fields in the offseason. 

As a Bills fan I hope they pay Waddle and Tua. They are already something like 70 million over the cap next year. If they don't do anything next year their window is pretty much closed

No doubt.  I think Fields make the much better than Tua.  Chicago racks up the pucks as well already holding the 1st and 10th? This year.  Its a no Brainer for Chicago.  But how Does Mia make that work with Tua there?  Genuine question because I'm not aware of the contract situation 

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Mahomes finally gets the flag he's been lobbying for.

Next time Dolphins get the ball they're going to have to throw it, going to be fun to find out if they can do it when it's literally do or die in the game.

To be fair, that was a dirty hit.....if someone did that to Josh Allen, we would want his head on a pike!!

• Agree 2

Just now, Nihilarian said:

The Buffalo Bills can, I'm confident.

We have to. If not now, how will McDermott ever do it? Mahomes and Reid aren't going anywhere. They will never give Mahomes this poor a WR group again. Get it done or find someone else that can, that's my line in the sand.

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.