Rodgers booted from the Pat Mcafee show for the rest of the season.

Gregg

Rodgers wasn’t defending himself at all. He just threw that out there as a subtle, vicious slam at Kimmel and it worked spectacularly. Kimmel got completely triggered, and now people that hate him are calling him a pedo cause they know it greatly bothers him. Me, I think Kimmel is a scrub and I friggin’ HATE Rodgers, but this was brilliant. :worthy:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

9 hours ago, Rico said:

Rodgers wasn’t defending himself at all. He just threw that out there as a subtle, vicious slam at Kimmel and it worked spectacularly. Kimmel got completely triggered, and now people that hate him are calling him a pedo cause they know it greatly bothers him. Me, I think Kimmel is a scrub and I friggin’ HATE Rodgers, but this was brilliant. :worthy:

brilliant maybe not

perhaps effective

10 hours ago, Bob Jones said:

I think it’s been an ongoing thing for a couple years now….that’s what I read online somewhere. But, as I said, Kimmel was the one who started it by attacking/ridiculing Rodgers.

defending oneself: he’s hitting me I need to hit back to immediately stop this 

attention seeking: we both keep walking away but chirping while we do it so it takes 3 years and 14 short slap fights while a crowd eggs us on 

who started the second doesn’t much matter. 

16 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

What Rogers exactly said regarding the Epstein list:
"A lot of people, including Jimmy Kimmel, are hoping it doesn't come out."

What did Rogers mean to say, exactly?

Kimmel is friends with people on the list. Not many people would want the world to know they were friends with people like that. 

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, boyst said:

Why? It's. Or political. Just because it's Kimmel vs Rodgers... It's like giant turd vs douche

I don't use the word cabal. But the Hollywood group is tight knit and Kimmel himself has talked about his big parties often on Stern. He and the scrubs dude, among others host lavish parties. 

Which is 100% legal. 

Legal for him to infer someone rapes children? What a dumb-ass thing to say. Legal does not make it cool, ok or the slightest bit reasonable.

Maybe you oughta head over to gang green and slather your ARod love there?

Anyone with a half-brain knows the joke Rodgers was making.

Kimmel is a comedian, paid to offer social commentary and humor. He understands there is a line. Aaron thinks most of us are dumb enough to believe his idiotic word-parsing.

1 hour ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Theres no way this is a serious question? Hes on record talking about being friends with some of them. 

He is a comedian who interviews celebrities, of course he would like some of them. As any of us would, I am 100% sure he would not be friends with those who are shown to be pedaphiles.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, foreboding said:

Legal for him to infer someone rapes children? What a dumb-ass thing to say. Legal does not make it cool, ok or the slightest bit reasonable.

Maybe you oughta head over to gang green and slather your ARod love there?

Anyone with a half-brain knows the joke Rodgers was making.

Kimmel is a comedian, paid to offer social commentary and humor. He understands there is a line. Aaron thinks most of us are dumb enough to believe his idiotic word-parsing.

He is a comedian who interviews celebrities, of course he would like some of them. As any of us would, I am 100% sure he would not be friends with those who are shown to be pedaphiles.

if aaron said that then it would be illegal. but he did not say that. he didn't even come close. only a dumbass would believe that.

legal is all that matters when it comes to this topic of celeb gossip. it's what keeps parez hilton employed, jimmy kimmel employed, etc.

anyone with half a brain lacks reading comprehension as a vital skill.

further, kimmel is a comedian. that does not make him immune from free speech, nor does it actually mean he is funny. aaron's stupid comment was bought hook line and sinker by those too intellectually shallow to understand he did not directly nor did he intend to say that kimmel is a creep. he just surrounds himself in sleezy hollywood.

rodgers is a moron who should just be quiet and play sports. kimmel is a moron who should just be quiet.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, boyst said:

rodgers is a moron who should just be quiet and play sports. kimmel is a moron who should just be quiet.

Well, you are half-right. One is paid to play sports, the other is paid to talk. Both are paid very well.

I guess if you want to play word-salad, sure Aaron never said "he is a pedaphile." Just like when he told us all he was "inoculated."

His point was pretty clear to Jimmy, me and every single person who heard and saw the clip before Aaron tried to word salad the thing.

• Agree 2

Not sure if you guys have seen but legendary comedian Daniel Tosh is back with a new podcast/show on YouTube and where ever you listen to Podcasts.  Its actually a great show and has like 6 episodes out now where he interviews normal people and doesn't want to interview celebrities.  First guest was his wifes gyno and it was hilarious and recommend watching it and all of them actually.   

Anyway, he just put out a special no guest special short episode today to address the Aaron Rodgers stuff and its utterly hilarious!  My wife and I were dying, she is a die hard Niner fan and hates Rodgers haha.  

Also, if you don't already know, Danial Tosh is a big Dolphins fan which is where this is coming from.  This is about 8 min and is hilarious, even the fun jabs he has with Bills and Pats in the early parts were funny.  But its mostly a FU to Rodgers and the Jets hahaha.  

ENJOY!

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 1/11/2024 at 1:32 PM, Rico said:

McAfee doesn’t give 2 ***** about anything. :thumbsup:

I've never watched his show, but I'm tired of him on College Gameday.

He is the biggest kiss-up to the home crowd of wherever they go. Such a tool.

1 hour ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Not sure if you guys have seen but legendary comedian Daniel Tosh is back with a new podcast/show on YouTube and where ever you listen to Podcasts.  Its actually a great show and has like 6 episodes out now where he interviews normal people and doesn't want to interview celebrities.  First guest was his wifes gyno and it was hilarious and recommend watching it and all of them actually.   

Anyway, he just put out a special no guest special short episode today to address the Aaron Rodgers stuff and its utterly hilarious!  My wife and I were dying, she is a die hard Niner fan and hates Rodgers haha.  

Also, if you don't already know, Danial Tosh is a big Dolphins fan which is where this is coming from.  This is about 8 min and is hilarious, even the fun jabs he has with Bills and Pats in the early parts were funny.  But its mostly a FU to Rodgers and the Jets hahaha.  

ENJOY!

Why did this get merged and buried in this thread?  This has nothing to do with McAfee show.  Mods have a tough job, I get it and appreciate the work, but not everything needs to be merged into one mega thread.  This was a totally different topic and its a shame its not gonna get seen more because it was comedy gold.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Why did this get merged and buried in this thread?

Because you said it was a bit about Aaron Rodgers, and the 3-4 Aaron Rodgers threads we get every week on a Buffalo Bills board are overkill.

If you have questions about mods, please PM; bringing it on to the board rarely results in anything good.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Simon said:

Because you said it was a bit about Aaron Rodgers, and the 3-4 Aaron Rodgers threads we get every week on a Buffalo Bills board are overkill.

If you have questions about mods, please PM; bringing it on to the board rarely results in anything good.

Gotcha, I posted it again with a proper title and even acknowledge it was probably my fault on the title even before you responded.  And yeah meant nothing disrespectful, which is why I acknowledged your job isn't easy and you guys are good at it.  So meant no disrespect was just more bummed people might not see this hilarious thing...you should watch it Simon, I think you will love it.  Posted it as comedian on Bills, AFCE, and Jets or soemthing like that.  

Edited by Alphadawg7

On 1/12/2024 at 4:40 PM, Alphadawg7 said:

ENJOY!

Omg, that was funny as hell.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.