Bills-Dolphins Week 18 for the Division! SUNDAY NIGHT GAME

BuffaloBillyG

5 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

If anyone wants to complain about how the Bills look nowhere near top form I recommend you look at the Dolphins last four games

The simple fact is that the Dolphins roll inferior teams and look bad against good teams with competent coaching.  That does not guarantee a Bills win by any means, but in my mind the Bills are the superior team overall and have superior coaching.  The late season Dolphin swoon is a real thing.  If Allen is on his game next week, Bills win.  

• Agree 4

52 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

If it’s defense we either make a statement and shut them down or we let them walk down the field.

if it’s offense we either make a statement and come out focused with a long drive or go 3 and out.

If the focused Bills come out we win.  If the unfocused team shows up forget it.

And my fellow fans... that is why we play 60 minutes.

2 minutes ago, Dillenger4 said:

And my fellow fans... that is why we play 60 minutes.

Before Sunday’s (Ravens) game, Dolphins coordinator Vic Fangio paid the highest compliment when he said he had faced a number of mobile quarterbacks.

“Then there’s Lamar Jackson,” he said.

“He’s unlike anybody else. The only other player that’s been like him in the last 50 years is Michael Vick. The pure definition of a great quarterback is there’s no one way to play him — because if there was, everybody would do it.”

Implicit Josh Allen slight… after Josh hung 48 on his defense earlier this year.

Let’s drop another 40-burger on these choke artists. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

18 hours ago, Dick_Cheney said:

Winner of this game will be the #2 seed, loser will be #6 or #7. Basically a playoff game in itself.

TV talking heads say if Bills lose, and other games fall wrong, the Bills will not make the playoffs.  This team has not played well over the whole season, with foolish losses to Jets, Broncos, Pats.  They are so inconsistent that not making the playoffs would not hurt the super bowl chances much as they are an unlikely arrival to that game imho.

2 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

I wanted to put this in a different thread but I'm blind and couldn't find it.  Bills snap counts against NE.  Shakir at 80%.  He hit that a couple times this year but last few games was a 50-60% guy.

GCwTSnBXwAANNTr?format=png&name=smallGCwTSnAXsAAPYGH?format=png&name=small

For those that want it you can find seasonal and individual snap counts here: https://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/buf/2023-snap-counts.htm  

Not updated for this week yet though.

Wow, Diggs at 65%. 😑 

• Agree 2

40 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

Bet the house on the Steelers and Jaguars winning this week, you know it's going to happen.

The Bills will have to win Sunday night ... GO BILLS !!!

Lines have Bills -3, Steelers -  3.5 and Jaguars - 3.5

Assumption that Ravens will sit starters?

Just now, Pokebball said:

Lines have Bills -3, Steelers -  3.5 and Jaguars - 3.5

Assumption that Ravens will sit starters?

Feels like Vegas isn’t sure to me…Baltimore famously got the one seed and rested starters in 2019 then got absolutely smoked by the 6 seed in their first playoff game 

also the ravens have historically struggled against pit so I wouldn’t think they’d want to see them in the playoffs.  I’d be surprised if the Baltimore starters don’t play a half 

4 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Diggs was on the sidelines wearing a jacket during some big series of downs. It was weird. He has to be playing injured. Unfortunately.

Or has checked out.  After all the offseason BS,and stupid tweets, it's entirely possible he has.

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Many saw this coming at schedule release. This game is for it all 

We can win this.

We will win this convincingly.

Edited by Pete

Phins are without their 2 best pass rushers.

It won't be like yesterday. The Pats line - despite their record - is one of the best in the league, and harried Allen all day.  Allen should have time next week and that could be the big difference in the game.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.