Patriots @ Bills game thread - 2nd half

Simon

Offense scored on one drive not created by a turnover. Just horrible offensive performance by the Brady lead offense. McGovern struggled at OG, ST kickoff coverage to start the game was atrocious. Sam Martin had a game. 

Winning ugly is better than losing pretty.

Crazy to think of the Bills beat the Dolphins they’ll have the two seed!

LETS GO BUFFALO!

I give credit to the O at the end there for the 4 minute offense. But the defense won us that game. The offense went 1/3 on TDs set up by turnovers in the Pats end and the defense a TD. The offense drove the field for a score once. 

That won't get it done next week.

• Agree 2

Just now, Warcodered said:

It made perfect sense to run Josh there, him or Ty are the toughest runners on the team and we needed 4 yards to finish the game.

No it didn’t. It was second and 5 with the clock running and well within FG range. Just hand the ball off twice and either kick the FG. You had the game WON and by doing it you put your QB in unnecessary harms way. 

• Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, Real McClappy said:

Chubb is prob done for the year now due to injury a bit ago in Baltimore

Meanwhile 56-19 LMFAO

GTFO!!! He was the only player on the Phins that gave me stress for next week. 

Edited by Philly McButterpants

Just now, sven233 said:

Another very ugly win, but they all count. Going into next week with the division and #2 seed on the line. But man, this offense is broken. Need to fix it and quick.

I didn’t think this one was that “ugly” they ran out the clock and after the bad start almost always had the lead they just didn’t shut the door when they had the chance into that last drive. 

What a game.  I can now exhale.

The Bills have developed a toughness and lost style points over the last 5 games and it is great.

all that matters is winning.

Great second half to play smart and tough and hang in there to win the game.

That punt saved the season.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

People think Lamar Jackson is going to be one and done in the playoffs are crazy. They are the team to beat not just in the AFC, but the nfl as a whole. 

we've seen this from Lamar before.   first team that limits his first read,  makes him go through progressions instead of running around,  will beat them.   we've done it too him a coupla of times.

• Agree 1