Your Top 5 MVP vote if you were a voter

Wizard

5 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

It is crazy to me that CMC is not the favorite right now. His team was garbage last night and he was the only real threat and still went for well over a hundred. To me it is CMC, JA17, then Hill. After them the drop off is large and no one else deserves votes. 

If it’s best performance at a position, it’s cmc, tyreek, josh

if it’s most substantial impact on a game it’s Josh 

If season ended today:

1. CMC

2. Hill

3. Allen

4. Matt Stafford (Since week 4: 20 TDs and 4 INTs)

5. Trent Williams (I’m just putting him in all my top 5s for this people need to recognize they are watching arguably the best LT ever) 

After week 18:

1. Allen

2. CMC

3. Hill

4. Stafford 

5. Trent Williams 

Edited by Big Blitz

14 hours ago, Wizard said:

I normally don't get into discussions on who should be the league's MVP, but it has caught my attention this year.

There are about 10 guys I have heard on and off about on sports radio or on the Internet.

There have been a lot of good seasons by players, but there is not any record-setting, historically dominate team, or fantastic season. 

Here's my top 5. Please know this is not who I think will win or who I prefer. This is how I would vote.

Who's your top 5 and why?

1. McCaffrey-easily 2000+all purpose yards, 21TDs already, and the best player on best team in NFC. Best RB/dual threat that is a non QB.

2. Hill- Most unguardable WR currently. Had he not missed two games, he might have hit 2K, which has never been done. Only Rice, Moss, and Calvin Johnson have had multiple receiving seasons (imo) that account for so much offense. He is both overrated (not a QB and Miami has a lot of options), and he is underrated because he opens things up. Hate the Fish but can't hate Hill's talent.

3. Allen- The most gifted QB in the game. Had the Bills had the best record in AFC, I think he would win it. 13 rushing TD's. Other than against Dallas, he is the reason for every win. Good but not great #'s.

4. Lamar Jackson-Best team in AFC. Lacks counting stats. Offense has improved, but he carries the offense similiar to Allen. Has a strong defense, but 19 passing TDs won't do it.

5. Prescott- He had a chance, but after Buffalo and Miami, he is not consistent against solid teams. He has the numbers and under 10 ints. He plays for Dallas.

Honorable Mentions (No order)

Purdy, Lamb, AJ Brown, Mahomes

It's Allen 100%.  Where would this team be without him?  Drafting top 3 in the 24' draft.  He leads the NFL in total touchdowns. He should be MVP.

I think we pull off winning the AFCE and he has great games the next 2 games, he should win it.

5 hours ago, Ray Stonada said:

If the Bills get the 2 seed, Josh probably has 4000 pass yards, 500 rush yards and 45 total TDs, and it will be absurd if he doesn't get it. 

In order:

JA, McCaffrey, Lamar, Hill or Tua

he would also be on a huge winning streak, and may erase the memory of the jets opener. It’s a shame that game put such a stain on his reputation

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.