Peacock subscription question ( Bills game related)

Steptide

On 12/19/2023 at 1:00 AM, chongli said:

It's on NFL+. RedZone confirmed it Sunday. Here is a screenshot of the upcoming game too:

IMG_1057.png?ex=6591f777&is=657f8277&hm=

That says "Listen at 8:00 PM." My NFL+ shows this for live upcoming games:

image.thumb.png.e8c2ac46b4987640d7361102a2184b7e.png

1 hour ago, WhoTom said:

That says "Listen at 8:00 PM." My NFL+ shows this for live upcoming games:

image.thumb.png.e8c2ac46b4987640d7361102a2184b7e.png

There's a "watch" arrow icon in the bottom. So are you not able to watch NFL Network games on your phone with NFL+?

I am trying to do further research on this as I don't have NFL+. This is what their website says:

https://id.nfl.com/subscriptions/select/nflplus

"NFL+

$6.99/month

TV, PC, PHONE, & TABLET

NFL Network

Live Game Audio

Live and On-Demand Offseason Content

And More!

PHONE & TABLET

Live Local and Primetime Games (including Playoff Games and Super Bowl LVII)"

https://www.nfl.com/plus/learn-more

"NFL+:

Watch Patriots vs. Broncos on December 24th at 8pm ET LIVE on NFL Network"

This reddit thread seems to indicate NFL+ shows all local and primetime games on your phone or tablet:

Edited by chongli
  • Thank you (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, chongli said:

TV, PC, PHONE, & TABLET

NFL Network

Live Game Audio

Live and On-Demand Offseason Content

And More!

PHONE & TABLET

Live Local and Primetime Games (including Playoff Games and Super Bowl LVII)"

Ah - I was looking at my PC. According to the NFL app on my tablet, it will be available to watch live. Looks like I'm watching it on the tablet. Thanks!

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, wettlaufer said:

I don't think so. Checked twice over the last two days and that promo has ended.

Depends on your service. If you have a higher level service you might get it at no cost.  

somr promos are for short term trials like 90 days free.  Some of this is targeted. You could call and probably get a free trial.

you can buy it at $6/ month and get it for Saturday and WC late Saturday game, then cancel it.

Edited by djp14150
  • Like (+1) 1

On 12/18/2023 at 8:11 PM, MattM said:

Somewhat related question--I understand that the game is being shown on broadcast TV in the Chargers' home TV market.

I'll be in Santa Barbara on Saturday. Does anyone know if the Chargers' home market extends to SB?

It's also being shown on the Buffalo NBC affiliate (WGRZ channel 2).  Usually, games like this that are not available in the general market are not available in nearby Rochester, except of course by subscribing to Peacock.

13 hours ago, Rigotz said:

Insane that I pay for Sunday Ticket and ESPN to watch these games and now I have to pay for Peacock too.

I will never subscribe to "The '####" in the future purely out of spite.

Wrong thread for complaints, you want this one...

This will be the first game I miss in 27 years. Thanks NFL - The Stadium Wall - Two Bills Drive

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

Question does the people let's say cattaraugus county gets the Bills game? I mean it's close to Buffalo NY.Shows on my channel 2. 

If you get WGRZ (NBC/2) you will get the game. Cattaraugus County is served by the Buffalo stations.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Streaming sucks. Especially in modern era when everyone has cellphones. 

The public place I was at was a good minute behind! You have to do everything in your power to run quiet and not check texts, etc...

I can't believe they get people to pay for such an inferior product. Maybe it's gr8 for movies, TV. BUT not big time sports!

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

maybe capitalism destroys a couple total bs streams for next nfl season:

“shakeout” time as losses top $5B Disney, Warner, Comcast, and Paramount are contemplating cuts, possible mergers

Paramount and Warner shares fell after news of their discussions came to light.

Analysts said the two companies’ high debt levels were an immediate concern for investors”

https://ground.news/article/shakeout-has-begun-after-5bn-streaming-loss-for-netflix-rivalsfinancial-times

shoot the poultry!

IMG_0318.jpeg

Edited by Since1981
  • Haha (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Since1981 said:

maybe capitalism destroys a couple total bs streams for next nfl season:

“shakeout” time as losses top $5B Disney, Warner, Comcast, and Paramount are contemplating cuts, possible mergers

Paramount and Warner shares fell after news of their discussions came to light.

Analysts said the two companies’ high debt levels were an immediate concern for investors”

https://ground.news/article/shakeout-has-begun-after-5bn-streaming-loss-for-netflix-rivalsfinancial-times

shoot the poultry!

IMG_0318.jpeg

It will all morph back to one giant TV company.

On 12/23/2023 at 11:14 PM, BuffaloBillsGospel2014 said:

I have subscribed to Peacock for awhile now and I'm enjoying it.... They have all the WWE and AEW wrestling matches like summerslam and wrestlemania for free, also many of the big movies at the theaters are on it after a couple of weeks for free also. 

This reminds me of when I was 7 and my friend had a lemonade stand, his sign said free lemonade, 25 cents per glass.

• Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.