Around the NFL Week 15

HappyDays

33 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Come on

Mahomes has had sooo much more Tom play with yet Allen is neck and neck.  

In my book Mahomes doesn’t have the heart to do what Allen does. I’m no Homer and always look at reality but give them each the exact same team , and in real games Allen would be better overall.   

• Dislike 1

6 minutes ago, Behindenemylines said:

Please explain what adversity he has faced. Top coaching, top players, media attention as “the best”. Collinsworth is still wiping his chin from the ball washing of him 

Two totally different trajectories 

You know he was drafted 10th overall, right? After Mitch Tribusky? and they traded a MVP candidate receiver before last year? And he had a high ankle sprain that knocked him out a playoff game and battled through it to win a SB?

2 minutes ago, balln said:

LaPorta better than Kincaid 

Kincaid has fluidity and feel that I haven’t seen in anyone recently except Kelce.. but LaPorta is definitely going to be elite as well.

If Kincaid can become the next Kelce, LaPorta can certainly be the next Andrews. 

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, balln said:

Has anyone seen Allen throw an in rhythm outside fade on the money completion all year ? 

What about a seam pass?

Is it just me or do we not throw over the middle a lot compared to other teams?

We definitely don't throw over the middle enough.  That delayed seam route by Gibbs was a brilliant call by Johnson. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, balln said:

Has anyone seen Allen throw an in rhythm outside fade on the money completion all year ? 

What about a seam pass?

Is it just me or do we not throw over the middle a lot compared to other teams?

A seam pass to James Cook against the Chiefs last week for a TD

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

A seam pass to James Cook against the Chiefs last week for a TD

Ok so one all year  / on a schemed blown coverage… got it

what about a covered Knox or Kincaid trailing but we jus threw it and completed? 

1 minute ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

GTFO🤮🤮🤮

You can certainly leave. 

• Vomit 1

1 minute ago, balln said:

Ok so one all year  / on a schemed blown coverage… got it

what about a covered Knox or Kincaid trailing but we jus threw it and completed? 

You can certainly leave. 

So blown coverage passes up the seam don't count? And secondly, we have only had a competent OC for 3 games. Give it some time

4 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

So blown coverage passes up the seam don't count? And secondly, we have only had a competent OC for 3 games. Give it some time

Dorsey forgot we even drafted Kincaid while Laporta was practically Goff's #1 and only option out of the gate before he remembered St. Brown existed...this dude

Edited by Sherlock Holmes
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

Of course it counts. Point remains we don’t attack the middle. I love Kincaid. But we drafted him 1 overall and he’s used as a dump off 4 air yard player. Mostly in the flats. Just doesn’t make sense. 

1 minute ago, balln said:

Of course it counts. Point remains we don’t attack the middle. I love Kincaid. But we drafted him 1 overall and he’s used as a dump off 4 air yard player. Mostly in the flats. Just doesn’t make sense. 

He's been used up the field more recently. He was a dump off guy the first part of the season. He hasn't had that 20 yard seam pass but he has caught some decent plays over the middle

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Bottom line. Bills need to win-out. Period. Bills officially need help. And Miami needs one more loss before we play them. Bills poor AFC record (If they had just beaten the lowly Pats or the Bronco's we'd be sitting pretty) will do them in. If Bills don't win the AFC East their cooked. At that point were just the Chargers, Raiders, Patriots, or Titans. Afterthoughts. At least next year's schedule looks like cake. Sad it will come to this (If we don't beat the Pokes tomorrow)        

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.