Bills Mafia

Buffalo716

I just want to say I did my part tonight... 

My elderly father bought a hotel room in downtown Buffalo even though he lives in Buffalo... Just to party the night away lol

We are literally smack dab in the middle of downtown Buffalo..  there are a lot of cowboy fans partying all around us

And I'm just giving them hell lmao

Sure it's probably the booze... But nothing is funner than screaming f*** the cowboys to a bunch of Texans singing karaoke downtown

I've seen a lot of fights tonight lmao 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

My elderly father bought a hotel room in downtown Buffalo even though he lives in Buffalo... Just to party the night away lol

We are literally smack dab in the middle of downtown Buffalo..  there are a lot of cowboy fans partying all around us

Sure it's probably the booze... But nothing is funner than screaming f*** the cowboys to a bunch of Texans singing karaoke downtown

Go get ‘em tiger!  F&$#k the Cowgirls!

• Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, WotAGuy said:

Serious question as I don’t live in the area - do a lot of out of town fans stay downtown?  What’s the draw there?  Walking access to good bars/restaurants?  

If you're close to Allentown or Shea's district....

Yea... Tons of trendy bars and restaurants open till 3: 00-4am

There were a lot of Dallas cowboy fans from Texas downtown tonight for sure

Downtown Buffalo is actually really hipster so it's trendy now... Lots of good bar / restaurants... It's definitely where you want to go if you come from out of town

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Sad thing is alot of the cowboys fans are probably locals 

• Angry 1
  • Agree 1

I went to buy some... vegetables.. last night and the guy serving me was wearing a bedazzled cowboys hat.

I said in a good natured tone, good luck to your cowboys, just not this week, and i was expecting a light hearted reply but he just said with a serious face and angry tone, "***** the bills!" 

He did not get a tip. 

• Haha (+1) 5

2 minutes ago, Nineforty said:

I went to buy some... vegetables.. last night and the guy serving me was wearing a bedazzled cowboys hat.

I said in a good natured tone, good luck to your cowboys, just not this week, and i was expecting a light hearted reply but he just said with a serious face and angry tone, "***** the bills!" 

He did not get a tip. 

That doesn't sound like a Cowboys fan. It sounds like you walked into the wrong bar.

Or maybe it was the right bar, I don't claim to know your persuasion 🤫

• Haha (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

13 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Thank you for your service.

• Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

If you're close to Allentown or Shea's district....

Yea... Tons of trendy bars and restaurants open till 3: 00-4am

There were a lot of Dallas cowboy fans from Texas downtown tonight for sure

Downtown Buffalo is actually really hipster so it's trendy now... Lots of good bar / restaurants... It's definitely where you want to go if you come from out of town

I hope that all the Cowboys fans stay up chugging beer and doing shots of mixed liquors and liqueurs until the last bar closes. Tequila should weigh in heavily.  Then let’s see how they handle 40 degrees with rain and a stiff breeze! We are TOUGHER than they are!!!

I’ll enjoy the nice crowd shots from my recliner, but I’ll be there in spirit.   😋

14 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Hope you’re have a good night. Were you partying? 

and unless rival fans are being douche bags, I hope Buffalo treats them well. I love dans coming here and having a great time. Then losing the game. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Hope you’re have a good night. Were you partying? 

and unless rival fans are being douche bags, I hope Buffalo treats them well. I love dans coming here and having a great time. Then losing the game. 

It was all in good spirit

Rib some Texans and then buy them a beer...  And I was all over 

Fun night last night 

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

Go get ‘em tiger!  F&$#k the Cowgirls!

Do they all wear those cute little uniforms?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.