Dolphins starting center out for season

loyal2dagame

17 minutes ago, Doc said:

Tua's gonna be running for his life against the Jets.

The jets and Dallas are going to physically whip the dolphins.  The jets may not win, Dallas definitely will, but they are both going to physically beat them up.

That Dallas game is going to be like a Home game for Dallas.  

Last night was a brutal game for Miami.  They racked up so many injuries on their way to blowing that game.  Very reminiscent of our game vs. Jax.

I wonder if Tua was concussed? He took a big shot on an ill advised run for the endzone. Instead of sliding, he went too his knees and got leveled. He generally looked clueless afterward. But so did McDaniel.

1 hour ago, Logic said:

A torn ACL this late in the season really stinks, especially in a contract year for this player.

It knocks him out not only the rest of this season, but also for most of next season.

Just Brutal. Football is a cruel game. This year seems PARTICULARLY bad with injuries across the league. Just look at the QB lineup in the AFC, for instance. Yikes.

Still have Lamar, Mahomes, Allen, Tua, Lawrence and Wilson.  I think they will be fine

Unfortunately I have little sympathy for the Dolphins given the Bills and many other teams current injury situations.

They likely still have the inside track for the division title but there is going to be big time pressure in South Beach for McDaniel and this team to respond against the Jets now that they've dropped out of the #1 seed and the Bills are still lurking.

2 hours ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

I suggest no one rejoices over this.  That is a bad loss for them 

100%. The second you cheer injuries on a rivals team…take a guess what happens to your team next?

2 hours ago, loyal2dagame said:

The cards keep falling Buffalo's  way

I think this is kind of like a DaQuan Jones injury for Miami but on opposite side.  He’s an important piece on their defense that often goes under radar and likely won’t be easily replaced.   

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

I suggest no one rejoices over this.  That is a bad loss for them 

Anyone who celebrates injuries is a complete schmuck.  These guys lay it all the line to make as much bank as they can over an average of 4-5 years.

Oh, and Squish the Fish.

Really bad for him and them, good for everyone who plays them. 

3 hours ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Maybe Miami should have gotten an upgrade at backup C rather than trade for Chase Claypool. 

I actually forgot he was on their team.  They got literally nothing out of him and then he got hurt.

Quinnen Williams is going to EAT next Sunday.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Dolphins just signed Bills killer Melvin Ingram.

He have anything left?  Dude is a 12-year vet.

2 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

I wonder if Tua was concussed? He took a big shot on an ill advised run for the endzone. Instead of sliding, he went too his knees and got leveled. He generally looked clueless afterward. But so did McDaniel.

I think he just tweaked his back.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.