Toney saved us from another Billsy moment…

LabattBlue

3 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

What a knucklehead.  He not only saved the Bills season and maybe McD’s job, but he also negated what may have been a Mt Rushmore Billsy moment. 

I would have liked our chances with Allen having the ball with 1:12 on the clock and all 3 TO's.  Allen has delivered over and over again in that situation and the D usually folded. Honestly I was HOPING that TD would stand.

IMO, Bills would have went down the field and scored a TD

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 12
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Agree 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

There have been many times refs have made questionable calls against the Bills.

People like to say it evens out in the end.  Generally, I agree.  But this year it seems like our own mistakes (dropped passes, actual penalties), bad bounces, and referee mistakes have come disproportionally at key moments in the game.   

So I'm taking this win with a smile.  

• Like (+1) 11

6 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

What a knucklehead.  He not only saved the Bills season and maybe McD’s job, but he also negated what may have been a Mt Rushmore Billsy moment. 

I see stupid Toney and raise you a Davis (another critical drop at the first down marker). 

But thanks to Toney anyway

Edited by Fan in Chicago
  • Agree 2

3 minutes ago, RichRiderBills said:

Von had a few effective rushes at the end. Bad game overall. 

Yeah, maybe the adrenaline is finally kicking in.  Mahomes post game angry interview was 100% against the refs. I guess he wants rules to be ignored when he has the ball. "Just let us play"....unless the other team commits a penalty. Get mad at Toney just as much as Dee Ford.  He'll get a big fine.

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

I would have liked our chances with Allen having the ball with 1:12 on the clock and all 3 TO's.  Allen has delivered over and over again in that situation and the D usually folded. Honestly I was HOPING that TD would stand.

IMO, Bills would have went down the field and scored a TD

Awesome drugs yer doing......wanna share?  Those 2nd 1/2 stats totally say yer wrong.......totally.

• Disagree 2
  • Agree 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Kwai San said:

Awesome drugs yer doing......wanna share?  Those 2nd 1/2 stats totally say yer wrong.......totally.

In those situations I don't care about what the stats say.  I care about what Allen has shown in those situations over and over and over again since he has been here.  He scores.

• Agree 4

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.