Toney saved us from another Billsy moment…

LabattBlue

13 minutes ago, MJS said:

And ex-player's reaction to KC Chiefs fanatics on X:

image.thumb.png.a813c62d130f27329d6644df7dbd842c.png

To read article I provided my email of KansasCityCheaters@Yahoo.com.

“Let’s talk about this play,” Schwartz said in a video shared on X. “It’s deceiving because as you can see here, the ball is not at the blue line. The ball is behind the blue line. So we’re not basing Von off of this blue line. And again, this isn’t the right angle because the current angle has him looking like he’s Offside. He’s not Offside. He’s onside currently. “So if you actually look at it and you go super slow, what Von does is he drops down as opposed to going forward, which is his kind of trigger. So he drops down, we’re going really slow, right? He hasn’t really changed. He hasn’t gone forward at all. And right there, Creed (Humphrey) starts to snap the ball, right there. And ... Von’s not Offside. He’s right over the blue line and as we’ve established, the ball is not at the blue line, the ball is behind the blue line. So no, this is not Offside.”

• Like (+1) 1

Article is also available on Sports Illustrated which you can see without paying or getting a three day pass by providing your name, etc.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2023/12/11/chiefs-bills-von-miller-Offside-mitchell-schwartz-video

Ex-Chiefs Lineman Expertly Broke Down Why Bills’ Von Miller Wasn’t Offside on Critical Play

image.thumb.png.dd0d5a24546eb70560cb16bf5faf1971.png

On 12/10/2023 at 8:43 PM, LabattBlue said:

What a knucklehead.  He not only saved the Bills season and maybe McD’s job, but he also negated what may have been a Mt Rushmore Billsy moment. 

Speaking of “knuckleheads” what self-respecting individual uses the word “Billsy?” Ugh

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

Was anyone on KC asked if that entire play was designed with lateral, or was Kelce winging it?

They've asked and the Chiefs are trying to make it look like it was all Kelce but tbh I think it was scripted. I mean Toney is trailing the play the whole time. Toss in with Wycheck passing on the same day it just too odd of a coincidence IMO. 

• Agree 1

Just now, ColoradoBills said:

Couldn't agree more.  Those who constantly use it here are finding their way to my "ignore" list.

Billsy Billsy Billsy Billsy

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, LabattBlue said:

I cut you a break because of your seniority.  But you do start a lot of "Labattsy" threads.

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, JohnNord said:

Speaking of “knuckleheads” what self-respecting individual uses the word “Billsy?” Ugh

So this makes me less of a fan?  Self respecting individual?  

Get off your high horse and take sports and this message board a little less seriously. 😂😂

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Limeaid said:

As others have said Eric Bieniemy may have been a bigger loss than they expected.

I don’t know the amount of drops this year from any receiver not named Rice seems be very high. I expect them to be in on Higgins and draft another WR in the off season.  So this is the year for the Bills make it all the way.

1 hour ago, LabattBlue said:

So this makes me less of a fan?  Self respecting individual?  

Get off your high horse and take sports and this message board a little less seriously. 😂😂

Start respecting your teams , then.  Most of us don’t use or care for the term “Billsy”

• Dislike 2

1 hour ago, PatsFanNH said:

I don’t know the amount of drops this year from any receiver not named Rice seems be very high. I expect them to be in on Higgins and draft another WR in the off season.  So this is the year for the Bills make it all the way.

The WR’s last season weren’t that much better of a unit either.  Actually you might argue Rice is better than JuJu.    They are dropping more balls but also not getting separation is a big problem.   MVS and Watson are basically deep threats that never catch a long ball.  

I think Kelce is either hurt or he’s slowing down a little.   He’s still good and putting up good number but doesn’t seem as dominate as he has been the past few years.  I think that’s made it easier on defenses.

If Pacheco can get healthy it might make sense to give him more carries.  He is a beast

On 12/11/2023 at 7:55 AM, C.Biscuit97 said:

Losing on the play on the day FW died would have been the most bills thing ever. 

Toney is an awful 1st round pick. Ne of the dumbest players in the league. Respectfully 

No disrespect to his memory...

But it is weird how the Bills got lucky on a huge lateral play, the same day Frank Wycheck passed away.

And the next day, the Titans get a huge win over the Dolphins that could give us a shot at the AFC East title.

2 hours ago, dma0034 said:

Someone just posted a scene from Dodgeball where Ben Stiller's character gets the win and the ref cancels it because he had a foot over the line and it's like exactly how it played out for the Chiefs lol

Did Ben Stiller's character whine like a child and hold his breath until he turned red and yellow?

17 hours ago, JohnNord said:

The WR’s last season weren’t that much better of a unit either.  Actually you might argue Rice is better than JuJu.    They are dropping more balls but also not getting separation is a big problem.   MVS and Watson are basically deep threats that never catch a long ball.  

I think Kelce is either hurt or he’s slowing down a little.   He’s still good and putting up good number but doesn’t seem as dominate as he has been the past few years.  I think that’s made it easier on defenses.

If Pacheco can get healthy it might make sense to give him more carries.  He is a beast

I am going be awful and say Kelce seems distracted and not as focused as he is. I always liked JuJu and then my Pats got him and I’d like to ship him off anywhere because he runs sloppy routes and a lot of bad routes.. Mahomes made him look amazing! 

17 hours ago, mjt328 said:

No disrespect to his memory...

But it is weird how the Bills got lucky on a huge lateral play, the same day Frank Wycheck passed away.

And the next day, the Titans get a huge win over the Dolphins that could give us a shot at the AFC East title.

One flaw in your theory is that Wycheck passed on Saturday, and the Bills got lucky THE NEXT DAY. 😉

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.