Tyler Dunne story on McDermott - 3 parts, 25 interviews, one damning conclusion

Roundybout

1 minute ago, Jauronimo said:

He has a story about hanging out with Spencer Brown at Dave and Busters while out of his mind on mushrooms after tailgating a Bills game.  That last sentence is basically the whole story.  Hes the man.

That is actually the video I was going to post but I couldn't find it lol.  That is an awesome story if it is still on YouTube somewhere man, a must listen.

Just now, HappyDays said:

It's crazy because before the season I was of the mind that even another disappointing early playoff exit would be enough cause to fire McDermott. But now? The way this season has turned out, and a trending story more embarrassing than anything Rex Ryan ever did? Pegula would be nuts to bring this guy back next year.

I agree.

As suggested elsewhere here, Pegula needs to do his due diligence and ferret out the truth.  If he has lost the team, then he has to go.  If he’s a national embarrassment, he most likely will go.  If the fans turn on him, tough sell for him to be back.  

No way you can spin this into something less damaging, especially the 9/11 story.  I can’t see him coming back.  The question is, if Pegula is of the opinion he has lost the team and the fans, does he immediately fire him or wait?  I’d image he’d wait.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, davefan66 said:

I agree.

As suggested elsewhere here, Pegula needs to do his due diligence and ferret out the truth.  If he has lost the team, then he has to go.  If he’s a national embarrassment, he most likely will go.  If the fans turn on him, tough sell for him to be back.  

No way you can spin this into something less damaging, especially the 9/11 story.  I can’t see him coming back.  The question is, if Pegula is of the opinion he has lost the team and the fans, does he immediately fire him or wait?  I’d image he’d wait.

You almost have to wait minus a huge uproar. 

He’s the DC AND HC, so you have to fill those 2 spots and the 2 spots of the coaches you move. 

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Reading some of the comments made by McD over the last 6 weeks made me think that Dorsey was not an independent OC in the way that DeBoll was. Dorsey was a tool of McD his purpose was to implement what McD wanted out of HIS offense and more importantly out of HIS QB.  The placing of a governor on Allen's play which was the primary reason this offense struggled at times came from McD.  And for this reason alone McD should be fired.  Dorsey was only there to try to make McD's demands happen.

"The governor" was not to get JA17 hurt. Flame out like Cam?

1 hour ago, Low Positive said:

I'm trying to come up with the 25 sources. Here's what i've got:

1. Daboll
  2. Chad Hall
  3. Heath Farwell
  4. Jon Feliciano
  5. Quinton Spain
  6. Cole Beasley
  7. Devin Singletary
  8. Leslie Frasier
  9. John Brown
  10. Bobby Johnson
  11. Lil' Dirty
  12. Zach Moss
  13. Ken Dorsey
  14. Cody Ford
  15. Bobby Hart
  16. Levi Wallace

He specifically has said that Chad Hall declined to talk. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.