12/3 Around the NFL

Steptide

19 minutes ago, Awwufelloff said:

Careless lol. We have Allen, the most careless QB in the league. People here need to take off the rose colored glasses. 

“Achtually the quarterback with the most touchdowns in the league over the past five years is overrated you guysssssss”

• Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Chaos said:

I would be surprised if you could go through the schedule and come up with even a single scenario where that is possible. 

Too many variables right now. But we'll see.

Every year it's the same story... "11 wins might not even be enough!" Then some garbage team gets in at 9-8 and an 8-8 team or two is technically alive in week 18.

These sloppy mediocre teams are way too inconsistent to just assume they'll keep winning with smoke and mirrors. 

I can't remember how but I got the Jets in at 9-8. Too much still has to happen. 

Edited by TheFunPolice

I don’t know how the NFL can be pleased with its product today - and for much of this season.  I don’t know if it’s offseason practice restrictions, talent parity, officiating or what - but this is the worst slate of 1pm games I can ever remember.  It’s like watching preseason football.  Garbage.

• Agree 1

Just now, TheFunPolice said:

Not going to happen. I'm certain we're getting in. 

These teams are circus acts 

I hope so man.  Not just for our team to get in but these teams are bad.  I don't want to watch bad playoff football.  The conference game might be the only good game lol.  Technically that could be bad too.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.