Von Miller faces arrest in domestic violence case in Dallas

ArdmoreRyno

33 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

He'll buy her a new car ... she'll drop the charges ... The NFL won't bother to suspend him without her going through with it ... Von will remain a Bill and take up room on the bench or filling in if someone gets hurt, until the Bills can get out of his contract without having to cut Josh.

Don't tell the truth here, some people don't want to hear how life ACTUALLY works when people have money or power or both....

13 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

I don't know.  I'm just reading through this thread now and woke up like 2 hours ago.  So far I have seen zero information and a bunch of people jumping for joy to cut him.  If he is guilty of it then I want him cut too.  I just want to know the facts first.  I think that is reasonable.

Anyone who is happy over this for any reason is a very sick individual.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

Don't tell the truth here, some people don't want to hear how life ACTUALLY works when people have money or power or both....

Anyone who is happy over this for any reason is a very sick individual.

Exactly.  You can tell the people (not everyone) that are just jumping for joy over this because they think it's an easy out on this contract.  Same people would be hating it if Von was playing at his elite level.  I'm disgusted either way if this is true.

Some guys are turning this situation into "fire everyone" "clean house" "the organization is a mess."  "what can we save on his contract" "easy out." etc.. This is just disgusting in itself. 

Edited by Scott7975
  • Thank you (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, PBF81 said:

IMO a full week off given the state of play of this team, yes, was too much.

They have months on end and tons of money to travel the world, after our season ends, which as a direct result of the state of play of this team will likely be in just over five weeks from now. 

Who cares what other teams do.  Do you?

Otherwise, sorry that you disagree with me.  

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

not allowed

5 hours ago, ngbills said:

Rules say they can practice Mon-Wed and then get the rest of the week off. If Von is in DAL those days either he or the entire team did not practice. 

They have to take 4 consecutive days off.  They don't practice on Mondays because they are beat up from Sunday football.  Most guys are in treatment and meetings Mon and Tues. Wed is usually the first practice of the week unless the game is on Thursday.  This is why Thursday games are bad.  No team is going to force practices on bye week.

I don't know how many of the details have been confirmed but this is not like Araiza which was a large time frame between event and accusation. This should be clear enough within a one week timeframe for the Bills to determine if he has to go, and if accusation is true he has to go.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.