AFC Standings, schedules, & Rooting Interests FINAL 1/7/24 BILLS 2 Seed!

Donuts and Doritos

6 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Don't the Dolphins play 3 other games?

It's annoying the way people just write in wins for teams... especially this year.

Is it really going to shock anyone if the Dolphins lo Washington, Tennessee, or the NYJ?

Paper tigers.

Barring injuries, yeah that would be shocking.  Miami is beating every team they are supposed to this year.

On 11/29/2023 at 3:18 PM, zow2 said:

Keep in mind, nobody but the very top wins ALL the games they are supposed to win. It just doesn’t happen.  Miami has managed to do it so far but i refuse to believe they will win every game they are favored in.  No way. Nor will the other wild card wannabes.

So then that includes the Bills, too, right?

We should win in LA, for example, but that one jumps off the schedule at me as a game we'll drop.

32 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

So then that includes the Bills, too, right?

We should win in LA, for example, but that one jumps off the schedule at me as a game we'll drop.

Of course that includes Buffalo.  They’ve already lost 3 such games (NYJ, NE, Denver).  Miami is like 8-0 in them, they are due 

6 hours ago, H2o said:

So, who beats them? The Washington team we beat 37-3, now without both Sweat and Young on the DL? The Jets team with one of their two 3rd string talent level QB's playing? The same Jets team we just beat 32-6 two weeks ago? The Tennessee Titans team with a quickly aging Derek Henry, a middling at best defense, and a rookie QB? A Titans team that barely beat the 1-10 Panthers, whom they could only put up 17 points against? They are gonna score with Miami? Sorry, none of those three teams are going to hang an L on them. 

I don't know. They haven't had a 3 game winning streak since they surprised everyone to start the season.

They barely beat the Raiders and Patriots. Why in the heck are people assuming they're automatic?

On 11/29/2023 at 3:06 PM, Freddie's Dead said:

It would be very Billsy to go 4-0 and then take a dump at midfield losing to the Fish in Miami and missing the playoffs.

Billsy - ugh…such a cringe term 

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

We’re 2-4 since October 1 but yea everything says we can win out.  

And bring McD back with all the pressure in the world to win a SB in 2024 woooooo hooooooo!!! 

Send a “big blitz” on defense

• Haha (+1) 1

This is going to be a long but relaxing weekend outside of any pending off-field drama. Who knows, maybe Mahomes, Lamar, Tua, Flacco, Pickett, Minshew, Lawrence, Stroud all blow out their ACL, opening a path for an Allen vs Wilson rematch in the AFCCG.

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, CSBill said:

Except for any team with a winning record. Hmmm????

Does Washington have a winning record?

13 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Well... they do have injuries. Phillips is one who's out for sure as far as I know. He's not the only one.

Washington took Philly to the wire twice already.

Let me know when Hill is out or something.  I know he hasn't practiced all week at least.

Divisional games are a different breed.  Washington is a 4 win team.

30 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Does Washington have a winning record?

Let me know when Hill is out or something.  I know he hasn't practiced all week at least.

Divisional games are a different breed.  Washington is a 4 win team.

I agree divisional games are different as well and could also potentially see Miami losing to the Jets.

I'm not predicting which game they lose, I'm just saying I don't think they win 3 straight.

1 minute ago, Unforgiven said:

Looking ahead at the schedules of the teams the bills are chasing, the outlook

is extremely bleak.

Can’t be that bleak if the NYT has us at 99% in if we win out. 

I’ll agree though, we need a team like the Rams tomorrow to actually step up and not lay down against the now Flacco-led Browns. 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.