AFC Standings, schedules, & Rooting Interests FINAL 1/7/24 BILLS 2 Seed!

Donuts and Doritos

• Donuts and Doritos changed the title to AFC Standings, Schedules & Rooting Interests UPDATED 1/4/24
5 hours ago, Donuts and Doritos said:

Rooting for:

Ravens

Titans

Colts - Texans to Tie

BILLS!

In that scenario. the Bills would host the Colts in the WC (I think). Why do you prefer playing Indy over Pittsburgh or Houston? Are they the weakest one right now?

7 hours ago, chongli said:

In that scenario. the Bills would host the Colts in the WC (I think). Why do you prefer playing Indy over Pittsburgh or Houston? Are they the weakest one right now?

Just putting out the rooting interest to get the Bills into the post season. We need any 1 of those things to happen to get in (I admit the tie is very unlikely). I think the Bills can beat Indy, Houston or Pittsburgh. Not sure which one I prefer, maybe Houston then Indy then Pittsburgh, (Pittsburgh seems to be playing the best right now. But I could be convinced Indy is a better team than Pittsburgh).

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Donuts and Doritos said:

Rooting for:

Ravens

Titans

Colts - Texans to Tie

BILLS!

If the Ravens win on Saturday, then the Jags-Titans, Colts-Texans games are meaningless since the Bills are in.

• Agree 1

11 hours ago, chongli said:

1) Yes. Out of all of the team vying at the edge of 7 I think they are the most dangerous.

2) Any of those things happening means that if the Bills lose they squeak into the playoffs

if the Bills can't beat Miami then I honestly don't care about the playoffs. 

The only acceptable outcome for me is to go down to Miami and beat the snot out of the water mammals.

• Agree 2

• Donuts and Doritos changed the title to AFC Standings, Schedules & Rooting Interests UPDATED 1/6/24 Post Steelers Win
  • Donuts and Doritos changed the title to AFC Standings, schedules, & Rooting Interests UPDATED 1/7/24 Texans Clinch 2 spots left
  • Donuts and Doritos changed the title to AFC Standings, schedules, & Rooting Interests UPDATED 1/7/24 Post Jags Loss, BILLS CLINCH!!!
  • Donuts and Doritos changed the title to AFC Standings, schedules, & Playoff Opp Possibilities UPDATED 1/7/24 Post Jags Loss, BILLS CLINCH!
  • Donuts and Doritos changed the title to AFC Standings, schedules, & Rooting Interests FINAL 1/7/24 BILLS 2 Seed!
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.