AFC Standings, schedules, & Rooting Interests FINAL 1/7/24 BILLS 2 Seed!

Donuts and Doritos

5 minutes ago, Araiza Curse said:

Rudolph going up against Woolen, Adams, and Witherspoon (if healthy). Good luck. 

Exactly. That’s also a very tough place so play. A blowout wouldn’t even surprise me. 

Rudolph going up against Woolen, Adams, and Witherspoon (if healthy). Good luck. 

Exactly. That’s also a very tough place so play. A blowout wouldn’t even surprise me. 

Next week we’re looking for: 

Bills over Pats

Jets over Browns(to possibly get 5 seed)

Raiders over Colts

Panthers over Jags

Ravens over Dolphins

Titans over Texans

Seahawks over Steelers

Chiefs over Bengals. 

Obviously all aren’t necessary but all would help in different scenarios 

• Like (+1) 1

• Donuts and Doritos changed the title to AFC Standings, Schedules & Rooting Interests UPDATED 12/26 BILLS #6 Seed!
16 minutes ago, QCity said:

xbuIQ3G.jpg

So after Cleveland's victory tonight there is no chance of us getting the 3, 4, or 5 seeds. It's home at 2 or else 6 or 7 on the road.

Also if we win out there is no chance of us playing BAL, MIA, or CLE in the 1st round.

We should want KC. They stink.

• Like (+1) 1

On 12/26/2023 at 12:42 AM, DBilz2500 said:

Is there a way to give 3  thumbs up?

• Haha (+1) 2

• Donuts and Doritos changed the title to AFC Standings, Schedules & Rooting Interests UPDATED 12/29 BILLS #6 Seed!
4 hours ago, Donuts and Doritos said:

Main rooting interests this weekend:

Bills

Ravens

Seahawks

Chiefs

(Bills win + Seahawks & Chiefs win = Bills clinch playoff spot)

(Bills win + Ravens win = week 18 is for the division & possible 2 seed)

Other rooting interests:

Raiders

Titans

Chargers

Panthers 

Panthers are just as important as Chiefs and Seahawks.  We just need any two of those to win for us to clinch- with our win of course.

• Thank you (+1) 1

22 hours ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

I sense Indy, Houston or KC in our future. 

I don’t see KC finishing worse than the AFC South winner, so if Miami beats the Ravens, we’d be all but assured #6 BUF at #3 KC in the wildcard round of the playoffs. After beating KC we’d likely have to go to #1 BAL unless the 7th seed pulls an upset over the 2. A lot of scenarios still exist so it’s not really worth getting into now, but BUF at KC is shaping up as our most likely matchup.

35 minutes ago, JayBaller10 said:

I don’t see KC finishing worse than the AFC South winner, so if Miami beats the Ravens, we’d be all but assured #6 BUF at #3 KC in the wildcard round of the playoffs. After beating KC we’d likely have to go to #1 BAL unless the 7th seed pulls an upset over the 2. A lot of scenarios still exist so it’s not really worth getting into now, but BUF at KC is shaping up as our most likely matchup.

Feel like it is slightly more likely we win the division and our matchup is with Houston or Indy. 

• Agree 2

2 hours ago, JayBaller10 said:

And that game would certainly be the biggest matchip of the wild card round and on put on Sunday night. Taylor swift Patrick mahomes and all. All of our past demons are brought back to life... no thank you ! If the bills clinch a wild card spot this week and the dolphins clinch the divison then I'm resting my starters in week 18 and quite honestly wouldn't mind letting miami win and have the 1 seed and  slip to the 7th seed and face Baltimore  instead of KC. 

I don't get the flacco love either. He's beat the jets, jags, bears and Texans w/o stroud . He has i interceptions in 5 games which would put him on pace for 27. That would be the second most interceptions thrown in a season since 2005. The browns are stacked everywhere, Deshaun Watson was playing below average and was 6-2. 

I understand not wanting to give it to Hamlin but the flacco love doesn't make sense. I think a lot of it has to do with nostalgia. 

• Like (+1) 1

• Donuts and Doritos changed the title to AFC Standings, Schedules & Rooting Interests UPDATED 12/31 Post BILLS Win, BILLS #6 Seed!
  • Donuts and Doritos changed the title to AFC Standings, Schedules & Rooting Interests UPDATED 1/1/24
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.