Come home Frank...Reich fired

Dablitzkrieg

45 minutes ago, NoName said:

Reich's resume is NOT better than McDermott as a head coach.  No thanks.

Bill Belichick's resume was NOT better than McDermott's before Brady.

Assuming Reich's coaching stinks because he's not winning Super Bowls with Jacoby Brissett is extremely short-sighted.

He made some really bad QB's look good. I'm not sold on him being the wrong guy.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

I wouldn't be opposed to bringing him on the staff now, even though we have a lot of coaches.  I'd have him assist Brady and there if Brady flames out.  I also wouldn't mind if he's here next year in a roll, should McD get fired.  He'd be an excellent interim coach, and if the team responds make him permanent. 

• Like (+1) 2

7 hours ago, Rigotz said:

Bill Belichick's resume was NOT better than McDermott's before Brady.

Assuming Reich's coaching stinks because he's not winning Super Bowls with Jacoby Brissett is extremely short-sighted.

He made some really bad QB's look good. I'm not sold on him being the wrong guy.

If a team with one win fires their head coach quicker than any other nfl head has been fired in the last 50 years, I don’t want them being our head coach, we can do better.

17 hours ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

Cant fire the owner. That guy is a clown that forced bryce young on Reich.  I say fire McDermott and bring Reich home!  Terry wants to make a splash and allow him to do a slight rebuild without catching hell AND Sell PSL's and season tickets to the new stadium?  That is how you do it./

If we replace McDermott it shouldn't be for a coach like Reich.

1 hour ago, london_bills said:

If we replace McDermott it shouldn't be for a coach like Reich.

I know what I posted earlier, and I agree now after reading some good responses and talking with a brother of mine. 

We need to find our guy who is a little younger and ready for his shot. But I'm sticking with needing an offensive mind. Josh is at, or close to, the midpoint of his career,and we have to help him NOW.

11 hours ago, Nitro said:

They did him a favor.  Young is a bust.  

Said before the draft I wouldnt touch him with a ten foot pole. The puffed him up to 205 lbs for the combine.   He's just too small both in height and frame in my humble opinion.   Multiple no.1s wasted on that, gonna be ugly for a while Panther fans.

Edited by billsfan714
typo
  • Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.