Ridgewaycynic2013

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Gardner Minshew

Kenny Pickett

PJ Walker

Pretty crazy.

Yep if you didn't need evidence that the bills aren't good enough, that's it 

Just now, Roundybout said:

So don’t cry about blowing up the entire team when all we really need is a soft reboot like Green Bay after McCarthy left 

Bro your bread is in the sand. This team is old, expensive, injured and broken.

1 minute ago, BBFL said:

I vomited at “all the signs are there”. Sh-t happens. Teams can lose, teams can win. 

There’s still a chance and beating any team is a step in the right direction. All it takes is an injury to a team’s key player and they can fall apart… Look at Cinci’. Steelers for being 8-4 don’t look they’re going to win the majority of the games they’ve been in, can’t see that continuing. 

It’s a log-jam right now and there’s talent on this team to win any and every game we have left.

Who knows, we get in or we don’t. I’d rather them put their best effort forward each week than have the mentality you share and just roll over. 

I get what you are saying, but sometimes doesn't it just feel like it's not our year? Don't get me wrong, I will revise this opinion if we sneak out a win today, but if we don't, I am just sticking with my gut on this. The lack of lucky breaks, the devastating injuries, the rare occasions when we actually get help from other teams that is too few, far and in between.

2 minutes ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

So I guess we’ll see you again in a few seasons then? Or are you going to stay around just to moan and whine? I mean, you’ve obviously already given up. 

3 minutes ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

You’re being overly doomer for some reason. 

We have a lot of young talent in guys like Oliver, Shakir, Kincaid, Cook, etc. Allen is in his prime. 

We need to address a Diggs replacement, and probably a Morse replacement immediately. Definitely need safety help. 

We do not need to rip it to the studs. That’s just silly. 

1 minute ago, Aimee75 said:

I get what you are saying, but sometimes doesn't it just feel like it's not our year? Don't get me wrong, I will revise this opinion if we sneak out a win today, but if we don't, I am just sticking with my gut on this. The lack of lucky breaks, the devastating injuries, the rare occasions when we actually get help from other teams that is too few, far and in between.

I’m not delusional by believing like we did at the start of the year that it’s at least the AFC Championship or nothing. Things didn’t pan out and we’ve plodded our way to an average record…

one that is in the ball park of so many teams who aren’t actually underperforming. 

Do we win out? Probably not. But that doesn’t mean we miss the playoffs. Can afford, at worst, 2 losses and still have a reasonable shout. Beating Philly gives them confidence into a bye-week. Nothing better. 

Get to the playoffs and I would say for where we are at, is a successful season. From then on anything can happen. Maybe that’s how we perform in the playoffs? I’d rather a stressful and arduous regular season to win in the playoffs than the years prior where we coasted in the regular and roughed it out in the knockouts. 

Again, we have the same record as a lot of teams who aren’t underperforming. Take that silver lining for what it’s worth. 

Go Bills!

55 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

SMFH Tucker misses an easy kick in good conditions...Elliott hits an impossible 60 yard kick in wind and driving rain against us.  Sometimes it almost seems like reality only exists outside Bills games when it comes to kickers

Houston needed the clutch 58 yarder at the gun today indoors and missed too. No worries, next week Elliott will miss a couple easy kicks just to rub it in on us a little more.

Edited by zow2

Zay Flowers with another great game. Credit to Baltimore for going from only having Mark Andrews and a bunch of JAGs (Sammy Watkins) for years to quite possibly the most loaded wide receiver room in the AFC. Seems they're succeeding in getting Lamar that talent. Imagine that

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.