Around the NFL, Week 12 of 18

Ridgewaycynic2013

3 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

DeVito had a good game last week as well. Now it’s crappy Zappe time 

OK dude, my ex and my three daughters live in Nashua. Two of them are big Pats fans. The other doesn't care. But my middle one had to have a Mac Jones jersey. Oooof. Then everyone wanted a Zappe jersey. How much money did Kraft make on Jones and Zappe jerseys?? Whoever bought one was a sucker. My daughter included. 

1 minute ago, julian said:

Apologies if this has already been answered or if this is a stupid question, what is the horseshoe looking ring that Kincaid wears around his neck ?

It's supposed to help with concussions/head injuries

https://thehill.com/homenews/nexstar_media_wire/3819893-what-are-nfl-players-wearing-on-their-necks/ 

• Like (+1) 1

Jaguars are so frustrating. 1st and goal from the 1 with :01 on the clock in the 2nd quarter and they do a dumb horizontal pitch play which predictably gets shut down instead of taking an easy 3 points. Then they are driving to start the 2nd half and Trevor Lawrence throws an awful INT, and suddenly a few minutes later they are losing a game they had under control.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.