Ingram and Isabella elevated from Practice Squad for Eagles game

Draconator

4 hours ago, DuckyBoys said:

looks like lot or 4 wr and Kincaid tomorrow  I wouldnt expect they need Fournette when the run game will probably be Josh scrambles plus a few random rb runs  Spread the eagles out and attack the secondary

Spread eagle and attack.

I went to a football game and an ***** broke out.

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Him and Sherfield are neck and neck for that award. 

The difference is, even though people had some hope for Sherfield and he looked promising at times. Nobody was propping him up to be some slot receiver savior that we’d not seen since Beasley left like they all did with Harty. 

Didn't surprise the realists that knew Harty was a joke all along. 

2 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Definitely not one of the best contracts the bills gave out this year

They can get out of it fairly painlessly from what I see. It would be $1.6M dead cap to cut him and save $4.1M against the cap next year.

Problem is I don't think they cut him because of his "value" as a returner. I think it's more likely they keep him and cut bait on Nyheim Hines coming off the ACL.

11 minutes ago, CSBill said:

I see your point, but Harty wins on ROI. Or lack of it. He costs us much more than Sherfield.

For sure, but I think people get too caught up on contract value. They have so much to spend and they only have 53 guys to spread it over. As it’s not my money I don’t care whether they spend it all or not. Neither of these guys, regardless of salary, has contributed a darn thing all season. Not sure what the point was of investing in either of them. 

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

For sure, but I think people get too caught up on contract value. They have so much to spend and they only have 53 guys to spread it over. As it’s not my money I don’t care whether they spend it all or not. Neither of these guys, regardless of salary, has contributed a darn thing all season. Not sure what the point was of investing in either of them. 

I agree, but I would give Sherfield one slight contributing edge; he has been pretty consistent as a Special teams player. Regardless, neither has been much.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.