Week 12: Buffalo Bills vs Philadelphia Eagles

BuffaloBillyG

• Simon pinned this topic
2 hours ago, Airseven said:

Nothing about this matchup makes me feel like the Bills have a chance. And I’m not even sure crazier things have happened.

Imagine playing a game with Josh Allen as your QB and thinking you don't have a chance.  

Dude, go play hopscotch, professional sports clearly is too much for you to deal with mentally.

Better yet...go back to FinsHeaven and play with your Fin fans.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 8
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 4

12 minutes ago, Captain Hindsight said:

Having watched the Eagles Chiefs game last night, this seems like a game that if Josh is playing like he is capable, this is a very winnable game

I have family coming from Philly for thanksgiving and I know they are going to talk trash all week. Would love to have him shut up on Sunday night 

I saw your posts about your kids and youngest 6 months. They need more bills gear especially for thanksgiving. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Imagine playing a game with Josh Allen as your QB and thinking you don't have a chance.  

Dude, go play hopscotch, professional sports clearly is too much for you to deal with mentally.

Don’t be too hard on him. Classic case of Battered Bills Fan Syndrome. I have seen it all too often. He’s probably working on his mock draft 3.0 for therapy right now.

• Haha (+1) 1

Looking at the Bills right now, the way I see it is that this is an opportunity to steal back one of the bad losses from earlier this year (i.e. Patriots/Jets). You go and win a game against the best team in the NFL right now (record wise) and you head into the bye week at 7-5 with all the momentum in the world.

It's almost akin to a road playoff game, but here's the problem with that....McD/Allen have never won one of those games so why would that change now? We'll see what happens but this would  certainly be the biggest win of the McD/Allen should they be able to do it.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Captain Hindsight said:

I spent a small sum on Bills gear specifically for this weekend. My wife bought nice outfits for them. I feel we have different goals 

I have a bunch of bills stuff from our newborn days that never even got opened. She didn't like binkies so they never got opened. She grew out of her 3-6 month stuff in the first 2 months, then out of football season there was only so much we would put her in. Then9 times of 10 I just leave her in the regular white sleeping onesie

If the Bills team we saw against the Jets (second game), Dolphins, and Raiders shows up, they absolutely have a good shot at beating the Eagles.

If the Bills team we saw all the other weeks of this season shows up, things could get ugly.

I'm an optimist, so I choose to believe that the former will happen. The Eagles are due for a second loss, are playing on a short week, and the Bills' backs are against the wall. 

Go upset the Eagles, go into the bye week on a two-game win streak, and suddenly your whole season looks completely different.

Edited by Logic
  • Like (+1) 10
  • Agree 2

Allen’s scrambles will have to pay off against that DL.  He makes some big plays we can win.  He dauntless or throws a pick, we lose.  

they will probably run down our throats but, that may not lead to tons of points.  We could win if we have the ball last.

I still think we’ll loose tho

• Disagree 1

Very winnable game. They didn't look impressive yesterday. Chiefs threw a pick in the red zone , fumbled in the red zone, and dropped a TD in the end zone. 

Feel confident about both of the next two games, but as long as we win one we are in good shape . 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Don’t be too hard on him. Classic case of Battered Bills Fan Syndrome. I have seen it all too often. He’s probably working on his mock draft 3.0 for therapy right now.

More like classic case of him actually being a Fins fan in disguise and pretending to be a Bills fan and trolling us every chance he gets.

2 minutes ago, Process said:

Very winnable game. They didn't look impressive yesterday. Chiefs threw a pick in the red zone , fumbled in the red zone, and dropped a TD in the end zone. 

Feel confident about both of the next two games, but as long as we win one we are in good shape . 

Chiefs defense is nasty...I still don't know how they blew that game...Eagles only had 240 yards of total offense.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.