Dalton Kincaid: Beane's best pick since Allen?

Success

He gets separation, has great hands, and very good YAC.  Mismatch for opposing D's, and when Knox comes back will be even more of a threat.

I see a guy w/ potential to be like Kelce.  Not AS good, since Kelce is the GOAT or close to it - but the same kind of 24x7 outlet for Allen.

Thoughts?

• Like (+1) 9
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 17
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Ralonzo said:

Kincaid has every opportunity to be a Greg Olsen or Jimmy Graham level TE. I wouldn't go sizing the gold jacket yet.

See I think he's got better speed than them guys. But I don't think he power to run guys over like a Shockey used to.

• Agree 1

Just now, Whkfc said:

See I think he's got better speed than them guys. But I don't think he power to run guys over like a Shockey used to.

There is no chance he has better speed than either Olsen or Graham who were 4.5 guys. I never once though of him as a Shockey or Bavaro comparable. He's a mainly receiving tight end which is fine, but you need to be Kellen Winslow to go to the Hall doing that.

8 minutes ago, Success said:

He gets separation, has great hands, and very good YAC.  Mismatch for opposing D's, and when Knox comes back will be even more of a threat.

I see a guy w/ potential to be like Kelce.  Not AS good, since Kelce is the GOAT or close to it - but the same kind of 24x7 outlet for Allen.

Thoughts?

Well why can't Kincaid be as good or even eventually be better than Kelce?  Might be the two flip flop future years as 1 and 2 TEs in the league.  Both have an elite qb to feed them the ball and both do require their teams to be playing well to get their chances.  

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.