Jets @ Bills Game Thread - 1st half

Simon

1 minute ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

I’ve never seen a legitimate Hail Mary returned for a pick six in my life on probably hundreds of attempts.  They are completed for tds much much much much more often than they go the other way for pick sixes

Considering a hail Mary for a pick six, I dont think I ever witnessed it

1 minute ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

I’ve never seen a legitimate Hail Mary returned for a pick six in my life on probably hundreds of attempts.  They are completed for tds much much much much more often than they go the other way for pick sixes

Yeah, because QBs are supposed to throw the ball to the end zone. Not the 10 yard line. You're proving my point and not realizing it.

• Eyeroll 1

22 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

HC let that happen so he can point to them when it’s over and think he has a reason for the mess he’s created.  

It was more of a tongue in cheek comment.

Our QB with that TD throw just made history with the most touchdowns every for a player in his 1st 6 seasons 💪🏾

5 minutes ago, MPT said:

Do you understand that a defensive back can easily elude the entire offensive line when they have the whole field to themselves? We got lucky that wasn't a pick six. 

Josh can make that throw in his sleep. He almost made a game altering mistake.

Do you understand the game ???? Nobody in the NFL can throw that to the end zone in that situation. He absolutely did nothing wrong !! You have no knowledge of football!!

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, QLBillsFan said:

Do you understand the game ???? Nobody in the NFL can throw that to the end zone in that situation. He absolutely did nothing wrong !! You have no knowledge of football!!

Every starting quarterback in the NFL can throw the ball 50 yards. Just stop.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

It was in the air long enough…no shot at a pick six.  Not proving your point at all.  

Okay so I'm just gonna assume you're very drunk and can't see straight or remember anything. He caught the ball with nobody but offensive lineman and Josh between him and the end zone. He got to the Bills' side of the field and ran out of space along the sideline. It was very close to a pick six.

• Dislike 1

Just now, MPT said:

Okay so I'm just gonna assume you're very drunk and can't see straight or remember anything. He caught the ball with nobody but offensive lineman and Josh between him and the end zone. He got to the Bills' side of the field and ran out of space along the sideline. It was very close to a pick six.

A guy getting forced out of bounds 40 yards from the end zone is almost a pick six now?  Lol you were probably one of those ‘the buccaneers almost completed that Hail Mary that none of the receivers knew where the heck the ball was’ people 

• Agree 1

Just now, MPT said:

It was not close at all.. 5 guys tacked him at the 34. Have you ever thrown a football 🏈?? I have and that is ( against the wind) documented that Bass can’t even try a 51 yard FG.. Josh can throw 70 yards from

the perfect pocket. But not that scenario ok?? Im sorry you don’t get the nuisance that 99% of us see. 

Just now, MPT said:

You're embarrassing yourself. Double entendre burn

Josh has played an outstanding game against a very very good D. The pass at the end of the half was the best he could do. Not up to your super human standards. Please for all of us give it up.. your unaware of how your lack of knowledge is on full display 😀

Just now, QLBillsFan said:

It was not close at all.. 5 guys tacked him at the 34. Have you ever thrown a football 🏈?? I have and that is ( against the wind) documented that Bass can’t even try a 51 yard FG.. Josh can throw 70 yards from

the perfect pocket. But not that scenario ok?? Im sorry you don’t get the nuisance that 99% of us see. 

Oh I see a nuisance all right. 

So Josh can throw 70 from the pocket but not with a running start and no one in front of him. Tip top analysis there.

(The word is "nuance")

Just now, MPT said:

Oh I see a nuisance all right. 

So Josh can throw 70 from the pocket but not with a running start and no one in front of him. Tip top analysis there.

(The word is "nuance")

Ha you win the grammar police game. Ok watch the play I can no longer help you. Wish you success in your NFL QB evaluation career. Off to a great start 😎

9 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

A guy getting forced out of bounds 40 yards from the end zone is almost a pick six now?  Lol you were probably one of those ‘the buccaneers almost completed that Hail Mary that none of the receivers knew where the heck the ball was’ people 

You two are either the same troll or two guys sharing the same single brain cell. Enjoy the Bills' win. Try to be less ridiculous in the future.

Edited by MPT
  • Eyeroll 1

4 minutes ago, MPT said:

You two are either the same troll or two guys sharing the same single brain cell. Enjoy the Bills' win. Try to be less ridiculous in the future.

Troll? Lol my point is extremely logical…show me examples of Hail Mary pick sixes being more than an insanely unlikely fluke play and I will concede.  I’m not just disagreeing with you to disagree or make you mad.  I just happen to think you are completely wrong personally

a Hail Mary is statistically an extremely low risk play 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.