Around the NFL week 11

stuvian

Just now, Mikie2times said:

Houston's offense is doing things the NFL is not ready for right now. 

It's just the Shanahan scheme. By far the best offensive scheme in football right now. Bobby Slowik is in my top 3 for Bills head coaches next year. I don't care if he's young and a little experienced, his offense just works.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsFan130 said:

Is Kevin Harlan a dolphins fan? lol.

The guy freaks out whenever Miami makes a good play and is pretty much dead quiet when the raiders make a good play

I think he's pretty much called every single dolphins game on CBS this year.  I personally can't stand him as an announcer.

Edited by Negan
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, wppete said:

So who are we cheering for and who do we want to lose today? What’s the best scenario for the Bills?

We want:

- Cardinals over Texans

- Raiders over Dolphins (probably)

- Packers over Chargers

- Titans over Jags (probably)

- Steelers vs Browns is a tossup (whoever you think will lose more the rest of the year you want to win)

- Vikings over Broncos

- Eagles over Chiefs

- Bills over Jets

We can actually make up a lot of ground with some favorable results today.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

It's just the Shanahan scheme. By far the best offensive scheme in football right now. Bobby Slowik is in my top 3 for Bills head coaches next year. I don't care if he's young and a little experienced, his offense just works.

Ya, I guess it's surprising seeing hoe effective Miami and the Texans have been passing within that system when the 49ers have been so much more run focused. I also like Slowik, hard not to right now. 

2 minutes ago, BBFL said:

Antonio Pierce got these Raiders playing well. 

Amazing what a new coach with a real personality can inject into a moribund team.

Disclaimer for mods: This post is NOT about the Bills. It has NOTHING to do with Sean McDermott's fate here. I am merely commenting on the Las Vegas Raiders.

• Agree 1

I still like the old DTV RZ better than the NFLN one - they seemed to keep up more in real time.  And also think Siciliano was better than Hanson - he was always the MC keeping things updated and flowing better than Hanson IMO 

Edited by stevewin
  • Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.