TNF: Bengals vs Ravens - Who are we rooting for?

Einstein

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

He’s had a decent OL most of his career and Mark Andrews.  

They’ve also drafted him WR’s early…a lot.  Something we’ve never done for Allen. 

I guess all those WR’s they drafted for him are just bad.  Nothing to do with Lamar. 

Again, Andrews was drafted with Lamar. He was so good he went in the 3rd and was the second TE the ravens picked that year. But Lamar has had no part in his success I guess.

as for those high pick wrs, what has Hollywood brown done since he left (he’s like 5’5 as well)? Bateman never stays healthy. Flowers just set a ravens rookie receiving record so there’s that. 

I think some people work really hard to hate on a good player. But of course, there a bunch of mahomes haters too, which is insane. 

9 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

NFL is going to have to change that rule. Fans are fed up with it. If it is underthrown, should be deemed to be uncatchable. You can’t have receivers just stop and dive back into DBs. It’s absurd. 

Only the bills can’t figure out how to take advantage on offense 

Just now, C.Biscuit97 said:

Again, Andrews was drafted with Lamar. He was so good he went in the 3rd and was the second TE the ravens picked that year. But Lamar has had no part in his success I guess.

as for those high pick wrs, what has Hollywood brown done since he left (he’s like 5’5 as well)? Bateman never stays healthy. Flowers just set a ravens rookie receiving record so there’s that. 

I think some people work really hard to hate on a good player. But of course, there a bunch of mahomes haters too, which is insane. 

It's more hate on the media proclaiming Lamar is greatest thing since sliced bread when he just isn't. It's remincent of Flutie love.

Just now, TheFunPolice said:

Lamar is amazing but he's always going to be a shell of himself come playoff time due to nagging injuries 

I commented to my wife the narrative that Josh Allen can’t survive a decade in the league playing the way he does—Lamar gets hurt and is out multiple games every year. Josh only missed games his rookie year. Lamar won’t last 4 more years.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.