All i know is I love Josh allen

JAMIEBUF12

So if you can’t see how grounded and embarrassed that Josh Allen is after Dorsey getting fired.Even with tge turn overs I still think Josh is a elite and our once in a lifetime quarterback.The team rose with him and will eventually get a superbowl with him.Look at the whole team and who clearly is the best on it? it is Josh hands down.As great as Diggs is he is the one pouting and having public outburst’s.Three games this year Allen in the last few minutes went to the sidelines with a hard fought lead and watched the defense blow a game on weird sequences.Never once did Josh say “well I left with a lead and wedid our job”.Through this slump and bad play,even some his Josh has shown he is a true leader and Buffalo should be happy he is a Buffalo Bill…

GO BILLS!!!!

• Like (+1) 9
  • Vomit 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 4
  • Thank you (+1) 4
  • Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, JAMIEBUF12 said:

So if you can’t see how grounded and embarrassed that Josh Allen is after Dorsey getting fired.Even with tge turn overs I still think Josh is a elite and our once in a lifetime quarterback.The team rose with him and will eventually get a superbowl with him.Look at the whole team and who clearly is the best on it? it is Josh hands down.As great as Diggs is he is the one pouting and having public outburst’s.Three games this year Allen in the last few minutes went to the sidelines with a hard fought lead and watched the defense blow a game on weird sequences.Never once did Josh say “well I left with a lead and wedid our job”.Through this slump and bad play,even some his Josh has shown he is a true leader and Buffalo should be happy he is a Buffalo Bill…

GO BILLS!!!!

Hi Cole. Nice to see you. You been staying in shape?

• Haha (+1) 2

I have no doubt that every Bills fan loves JA17. However, we know how great he can be on the field, and we all want to see that again. We all want the fumbles, interceptions, bad reads, and bad decisions to come to an end. In fact, we are all hoping and praying for the latter, and sooner rather than later. 😉

• Like (+1) 2

Absolutely

If you told me that we were going to draft a quarterback who is going to be one of the best in the nfl, but ended up having it down here I’ve done it 10 times and asked for an 11

Josh Allen is going to retire a Buffalo Bill and be the best quarterback we have ever had and that’s with all due respect to Jim Kelly

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, JAMIEBUF12 said:

GO BILLS!!!!

Grounded and embarrassed? To me, he looked aloof and dissinterested. Hat down over glazed eyes, snickering at some of the questions. Something isnt "right" with him.  

Edited by RkFast
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Sad 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, RkFast said:

Grounded and embarrassed? To me, he looked aloof and dissinterested. Hat down over his eyes, glazed over look, snickering at some of the questions. 

A lot of you still want to think this guy is more infallible than Pope Francis. To me, he looks like diva Aaron Rodgers, but without the MVPs or SB ring. And it kills me to say that. 

You obviously didn't watch today's presser.  He was wearing a knit hat so he couldn't have been covering his eyes. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Low Positive said:

Not exactly. Jameis never let the INTs get him down. It was bombs away all the time. 

Ha, true...I recall he had a few 4,000 yard seasons and even a 5,100 yard season.  Lot's of TDs and big plays but the INTs were insane!  They cost him his job.

12 minutes ago, Low Positive said:

Not exactly. Jameis never let the INTs get him down. It was bombs away all the time. 

That’s what happens when a sad sack coach like McDermott sucks all your life out of you and wants to mold you into something you aren’t. 

I guess we’ll see if it was Dorsey or McDermott from here on out. But I’m sure people will still make excuses for McDermott even after the offense doesn’t show anymore signs of life. 

really hope I’m wrong and they can right the ship but I have serious doubts about McClappys abilities at this point. 

3 minutes ago, mrags said:

That’s what happens when a sad sack coach like McDermott sucks all your life out of you and wants to mold you into something you aren’t. 

I guess we’ll see if it was Dorsey or McDermott from here on out. But I’m sure people will still make excuses for McDermott even after the offense doesn’t show anymore signs of life. 

really hope I’m wrong and they can right the ship but I have serious doubts about McClappys abilities at this point. 

There are very few McDermott apologists on this board after 12 men. Those that remain are just afraid of the drought-era coaching carousel. In fact, every post on this board after Monday night's game reflects a fear of a return to futility. 

I realize this is an internet fan message board, but why do opinions have to be so extreme, with no nuance?  All of the following can be (and in my opinion are) true:

1.  Josh Allen is a great QB.

2.  Josh Allen may go down in history as the best Buffalo Bills QB ever, and possibly best Bills player, ever.

3.  Josh Allen is having a poor season and it's having a negative impact on the team's results.

4.  Josh Allen will recover from his poor play and will return to his status as a great QB.  It may or may not be this season.

5.  Josh Allen's poor play this season may be the result of: (a) poor coaching/offensive scheming; (b) lack of dedication to his craft; (c) injuries; or d) some combination thereof.  I don't know.  The change in offensive coordinator should tell us whether it's (a).  It might take a few weeks for Brady to "install his system" so we might not know right away.

I'm frustrated and disappointed with where the Bills are right now, but I'd rather be 5-5 and have Josh Allen than be 2-8 and not have him (or for that matter, be 6-4 and not have him).

Edited by msw2112
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Low Positive said:

There are very few McDermott apologists on this board after 12 men. Those that remain are just afraid of the drought-era coaching carousel. In fact, every post on this board after Monday night's game reflects a fear of a return to futility. 

Oh. They’re here. They are just in hiding this week before they k ow after Monday nights crapshow there is nothing they say that doesn’t make them look silly. But take a look at the posters in the past few days that keep popping up in all the threads. It’s not the usual suspects that slob all over McDermotts….. eh hem. 

Absolutely love reading this board- sarcasm big time- .

Is Josh regressing this year - yeah he is. Worst season since his rookie year- he's also OUR QB - stand by it- be upset - be mad - but stop acting like he can't course correct - the high and lows , especially in game on here are hilarious - I have literally been around toddlers that don't react like this board -not gonna win every season because we did before -best qb we have ever seen wear a Ills jersey ( yeah better than your savior JK that prefers parties to football) and tons on here act like it's time to say he sucks

image.png.99fe8ffa6349349af1ea6c4b52820e01.png

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Franchise QBs have been known to have off years. Brees had his share. Rodgers and Rivers did. Farve did. Marino did. Jim Kelly had a rough 1994 season after the super bowl runs before turning it around some in 1995 and 1996. Etc. 

I consider this season a wash and new slate next year if the losing continues (though wins and losses is not exactly a fair QB stat as Allen has had top 5 numbers in many categories this year and has done enough for us to win most games )

We really do need to give him a solid number 2 receiver, better play calling and a better line..

Edited by ProcessImproverMan
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.