Do you want Sean McDermott to be the head coach of the 2024 Buffalo Bills?

Logic

Simple Question: Do you want Sean McDermott to be the head coach of the 2024 Buffalo Bills?  

549 members have voted

1. 1. On opening day 2024, do you want Sean McDermott to be the head coach of the Buffalo Bills?

• Yes
    • No

This team needs to hire an offensive minded coach or they will never have a consistent base around their only shot at a superbowl in the next 10 years - Allen. They've needed it since that first year Allen lit the league up, and have needed it ever since. 

Edited by ALLinALLEN
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 14
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Just now, boater said:

This is a question better asked at the end of the season. 

Everybody has an emotional hot head today, that's a piss poor time to be making big decisions.

Fair enough. 

I'll ask it again at the end of the season then, and we can compare results. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Herc11 said:

I don't want him as the HC in '23 either

Thank you! Just let Al Holcomb run the show the rest of this season and throw the kitchen sink at Jim Harbaugh in the off-season. Dude won with Kaepernick and is killing it with another talented yet erratic QB in JJ McCarthy at Michigan. He builds through the trenches and is a proven winner that won’t butcher in game management.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Agree 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Yesterday my answer would have been yes, assuming he fires Dorsey and gets a real OC.

After last night, I'm feeling like Dorsey was just a part of the problem. I suppose if they turn it around with Brady calling the plays I might change my tune, but at the moment, I expect McD to be a Black Monday casualty.

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Absent a 6-1 finish, with a run in the Playoffs.. absolutely not.

yeah...it would have to take something miraculous at this point.  there's too much of a downward trend to keep things the way they are.  i'm very curious to what happens the rest of this season.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, boater said:

Everybody has an emotional hot head today, that's a piss poor time to be making big decisions.

If the feeling has been consistent throughout the year, do we still have to wait until the end of the season?

Edited by Herc11

5 minutes ago, boater said:

Yeah, but see, last night is far from an isolated incident.  There is a large body of work being taken into consideration here.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.