Will a win over the Jets to get to 6-5 bring everyone back in?!?!

DBilz2500

Had they won yesterday and then beaten the Jets, I may have had a sliver of hope.   Not now.   The regime needs to go.  They lost a game because of a penalty that a pop warner team should  not make.  

There is no "well they shouldn't have been in the position to begin with" or "It takes more than one play to blow a game" this time.   Buffalo literally is walking off the field 6-4 if they execute a special teams play in a manner that any team at any age level no matter how bad they are is capable of doing.  

Between that and the reaction of the players after the game, it is clear that McDermott has lost the players.   We are now the laughing stock of the league again.  Enough is enough.  I'll take a 5-12 season if it means a mini rebuild and getting someone in that can make the most of out talent.  

Edited by dgrochester55

8 hours ago, DBilz2500 said:

I mean we’re still alive… 

Win the next 4 and they'll reel me back in. But realistically, this team is done. No clue what's wrong with the offense. I mentioned it last week, and I still believe it, but I legit think Allen is not himself (personally, not as a qb). I think he may have off the field stuff running through his mind (breakup, personal matters etc) and it's completely effecting his play. Call me crazy, but he is not the same this season. 

I'm in right now.

We haven't had a loss where we didn't beat ourselves imo. This is fixable.  Not saying it'll get fixed but it's possible.  

With Bills having so many primetime gms and watching red zone, it's remarkable the parity in the league. Every team, excluding the Giants and Panthers can beat any team on any given Sunday 

This will make for an amazing documentary when we hoist the Lombardi

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

I'm in right now.

We haven't had a loss where we didn't beat ourselves imo. This is fixable.  Not saying it'll get fixed but it's possible.  

With Bills having so many primetime gms and watching red zone, it's remarkable the parity in the league. Every team, excluding the Giants and Panthers can beat any team on any given Sunday 

This will make for an amazing documentary when we hoist the Lombardi

Bills winning the super bowl.  I guess it's possible.    Some quantum mechanics theories believe that anything is possible.  For example, an asteroid could hit the earth tomorrow, but the chances are like one in 10 trillion.

Edited by dgrochester55
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, dgrochester55 said:

Bills winning the super bowl.  I guess it's possible?    Some quantum mechanics theories believe that anything is possible.  For example, an asteroid could hit the earth tomorrow, but the chances are like one in 10 trillion.

Lol

Or Megan Fox being in my bedroom this weekend 

I'm just saying,  we're not a bad team.  If we stop shooting ourselves in the foot, they could get hot. Tough schedule but every team is beatable.  They're beating themselves and it's fixable,  unlikely but truly possible 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, JerseyBills said:

Lol

Or Megan Fox being in my bedroom this weekend 

I'm just saying,  we're not a bad team.  If we stop shooting ourselves in the foot, they could get hot. Tough schedule but every team is beatable.  They're beating themselves and it's fixable,  unlikely but truly possible 

There are a couple of teams like the 2007 giants and 2020 Bucs that won the Super bowl after appearing to be dead in the water halfway through the season, but I think that a key difference is that those teams still believed in their coaching system.   It is clear after how some of the players reacted after the game that this team is checked out. 

8 hours ago, Bangarang said:

How can anyone watch this offense and still think we’re going to accomplish anything this year? 

How many weeks of “they’ll get it fixed. It’s still early” are we going to endure?

The part about this is this really dates back to last year too, its not just this year, this started last year

I didn't watch the entire game last night because after seeing the way the offense was playing in the first quarter i just knew this would be another one in the L column some way .

It baffles me how a team that was blowing every one out last season with the upgrades to the offense that they have can be this inept just amazes me .

Although it's very hard to say I think i have lost faith in the Bills this year & i'm tired of hearing how they are running out of time to fix the problem .

The run game was working from what little i saw last night & the way they used Gabe in the Tampa game worked but they don't stick with what works & then there's Josh . Not sure what he has done but what ever it is it's not good maybe he needs to go back with his ex ???  

3 minutes ago, dgrochester55 said:

There are a couple of teams like the 2007 giants and 2020 Bucs that won the Super bowl after appearing to be dead in the water halfway through the season, but I think that a key difference is that those teams still believed in their coaching system.   It is clear after how some of the players reacted after the game that this team is checked out. 

Ya, good examples, even the 21 Bills at 7-6 had a nice run ..

Like who? Not disagreeing with last sentence,  honestly curious

8 hours ago, DBilz2500 said:

Will a win over the Jets to get to 6-5 bring everyone back in?!?!

I mean we’re still alive… 

I'm in till they're out. Most of us are, I think.

But one win would not give me more than a smidge of extra hope, unless we see them start executing consistently. 

I'll have to see several games in a row where they actually play well in all facets.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.