Will a win over the Jets to get to 6-5 bring everyone back in?!?!

DBilz2500

6 minutes ago, Simon said:

Yeah, come to work and stay til midnight for no reason on your day off. :rolleyes:

Let's see...get paid millions of dollars (in salary, not hourly) to work for 6 months out of the year, and then get asked to come in on your "day off" on a rare occasion.  Yeah, that's crazy! That NEVER happens in the real world, for salaried employees. 🙄😂 

Always amazed at how people coddle these spoiled millionaires.

10 minutes ago, Bob Jones said:

Let's see...get paid millions of dollars (in salary, not hourly) to work for 6 months out of the year, and then get asked to come in on your "day off" on a rare occasion.  Yeah, that's crazy! That NEVER happens in the real world, for salaried employees. 🙄😂 

Always amazed at how people coddle these spoiled millionaires.

And I'm always amazed how folks manifest their jealousy by making stupid, pointless demands of those people for no reason whatsoever. 🤷‍♂️

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 11/13/2023 at 8:58 PM, LeGOATski said:

If they fire Dorsey now, I will have hope

it is interesting to read how this thread has aged. IMHO the performance by Joe Brady last night was refreshing to everyone involved. I'm not saying this team will even make the playoffs. But after yesterdays game at least we saw an efficient offense.  While not perfect you see the scoreboard and think Heck Yeah.

We needed some renewed positivity. We can judge what we saw and it indeed was smoother and more in sync than we had been seeing under Dorsey. 

Edited by muppy
  • Agree 2

12 hours ago, muppy said:

it is interesting to read how this thread has aged. IMHO the performance by Joe Brady last night was refreshing to everyone involved. I'm not saying this team will even make the playoffs. But after yesterdays game at least we saw an efficient offense.  While not perfect you see the scoreboard and think Heck Yeah.

We needed some renewed positivity. We can judge what we saw and it indeed was smoother and more in sync than we had been seeing under Dorsey. 

Yep, it's exactly what I wanted to see out of the offense. And it wasn't just the offense in synch, it was all phases playing complimentary football. Under Dorsey the offense was too often throwing off the whole operation.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.